Volatility-based Intraday calculator for BSE

Dear friends,

For a long time, I have been trying to develop an intraday calculator using Excel and VB. Finally, I have been able to pull it off.

You just need to enter the BSE scrip code and the data is pulled into the excel sheet and the signals are generated for you to follow.

Download the calculator and the supporting excel add-in from here:

http://www.4shared.com/file/e0I6QNz1/Volatility_Intraday_Calculator.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/X0D7cZzR/RCH_Stock_Market_Functions.html

Notably, the calculator shows #NAME? error in some of the cases. This is because E drive is my primary drive. To do away with this problem, click on the cell showing this error and change the letter E to C (or whichever is the primary drive) in the formula bar. Once this is done, the calculator should work fine.

Please also note that the password to sheet is imran123, so use it to customize your sheet.

The calculator works with more than 99% accuracy levels in trading decisions.

Last edited:

alroyraj

Dear friends,

For a long time, I have been trying to develop an intraday calculator using Excel and VB. Finally, I have been able to pull it off.

You just need to enter the BSE scrip code and the data is pulled into the excel sheet and the signals are generated for you to follow.

However, the limited size allowed by the this site for uploading, I am not able to upload it here.

You can have that calculator for free, which works for 99% accuracy levels in trading decisions. Else, you can let me how to upload it here, notwithstanding the upload limits.
In traderji, most members create an account in 4shared.com the free uploading site and share the link or folder here. Do the same.

Upload the Excel on the free/paid sharing sites,
Like rapidshare, 4shared, etc. where you can upload for free.
and then just share the link of the uploaded file in this Forum.:thumb:

Hi,
I just downloaded the files and checking it.
One change to be recommended in formulae
You had explained to unzip function (excel addin) file in C: drive, where as excel is using formulae to E: drive
i.e. E:\SMF\RCH_Stock_Market_Functions\....

As your file is protected, it cannot be change from our side, wish you do it for users.

I had not yet check the file completely, yet will appreciate for your work

Thanks for your creation, :clapping:
Hopes for the best response from the users.
:thumb:

That is precisely because E drive is my primary drive. You might change it to C. I have disclosed the password in the sheet named, "How to use this calculator".

However, you can made the required changes using imran123 as the password.

Thanks.