Use Of Astrology In Trading

renu daga

nice sir,,,

i would like u pls maintain posting status for stock mkt astrologically

i too ahve done course in this suvbject but ,,,,not so good but very well interested in it,,if possible if u can give me some study material on it realted to stcok mkt

renu

nice sir,,,

i would like u pls maintain posting status for stock mkt astrologically

i too ahve done course in this suvbject but ,,,,not so good but very well interested in it,,if possible if u can give me some study material on it realted to stcok mkt

renu
I think there is not much study has done in india on financial astrology. but in west, this subject is researched very widely. there are many famous authors/traders such as gann, geroger bayer, larry peasavento and raymond merriman who have done extnesive study on this subject and their books are also available on net.

nilaish

HEY, so now the stocks are to have their own zodiacs and astrological forecast...
Lol...that's funny...
I read my zodiac but I just forget them as soon as I read them :p

S S

High percentage of people in this forum would take the impact/effect of Astrology on stock markets as humbug.

Like High percentage of Indian population thinks that trading/investing in stock markets is Humbug.

What lies behind the both, is pure ignorance/lack of interest in making an attempt to find out the truth :D

SS

columbus

High percentage of people in this forum would take the impact/effect of Astrology on stock markets as humbug.

Like High percentage of Indian population thinks that trading/investing in stock markets is Humbug.

What lies behind the both, is pure ignorance/lack of interest in making an attempt to find out the truth :D

SS
I agree with second one.

S S

I agree with second one.
Columbus.... you have forgotten me. YOU once pointed out that we are in the same age group. You had also told me that you own a horse. Does that ring a bell.....?

We all learn from the experiences. Someone predicts something, it happens...lucky may be... we say.

Second...third...fourth.... fifty nineth... almost every time it happens. One starts getting interested in the prediction methods, and one starts trying to question oneself, .... is there some truth in this all?... and then one day, one predicts oneself, and it happens.... begginer's luck... and it starts happening over and over again... one gets interested and starts learning more and more.

Medicines are never bad... the doctors prescribing them could go wrong. Likewise.......!

Does that make sence? Happy Diwali!
SS

columbus

Columbus.... you have forgotten me. YOU once pointed out that we are in the same age group. You had also told me that you own a horse. Does that ring a bell.....?

We all learn from the experiences. Someone predicts something, it happens...lucky may be... we say.

Second...third...fourth.... fifty nineth... almost every time it happens. One starts getting interested in the prediction methods, and one starts trying to question oneself, .... is there some truth in this all?... and then one day, one predicts oneself, and it happens.... begginer's luck... and it starts happening over and over again... one gets interested and starts learning more and more.

Medicines are never bad... the doctors prescribing them could go wrong. Likewise.......!

Does that make sence? Happy Diwali!
SS

SS,

Happy Diwali to you and to your family.

I strongly believe that astrology has no role to play in stock-markets.Many people think my statement is BU**SH**.(I don't mind.)Just like a stock analyst who is LONG sees everywhere Bullish Signals.

U

uasish

I am open to believe anything astrology voddo anything ,if it can SHOW me money in Intraday.:)
Until that all arm chair gossips,plz do not get angry,when my wife was critically ill in 1978 i went to all temples/darga/Gurus/ tried everything,thk God she was saved.
When people are getting relative Wins then why they want to try NEW things,is it to OUTSMART Mkt,is it to Control the 'Time' Axis of the Chart.

When the Right side is unknown then let us be with the Trends FLOW,along with proper Risk Mgmt. & Money Mgmt.
Are we not capable to identify Trend thats why ? or is it for getting a Multibagger ? or is it some thing else i can not fathom.
Maybe it was like that situation i faced when i was at a loss to understand what is to be done,so i thought better not to take any chance where remotely my act makes God/Allah/Guru angry.

S S

I am open to believe anything astrology voddo anything ,if it can SHOW me money in Intraday.:)
Until that all arm chair gossips,plz do not get angry,when my wife was critically ill in 1978 i went to all temples/darga/Gurus/ tried everything,thk God she was saved.
When people are getting relative Wins then why they want to try NEW things,is it to OUTSMART Mkt,is it to Control the 'Time' Axis of the Chart.

When the Right side is unknown then let us be with the Trends FLOW,along with proper Risk Mgmt. & Money Mgmt.
Are we not capable to identify Trend thats why ? or is it for getting a Multibagger ? or is it some thing else i can not fathom.
Maybe it was like that situation i faced when i was at a loss to understand what is to be done,so i thought better not to take any chance where remotely my act makes God/Allah/Guru angry.
There was once a time long long ago, that I used to leave my residence in Mumbai at around 6 a.m. to catch 6.15 bus so that I could board 6.42 local train to reach my office at 8 a.m.

I am sure that when the clocks and watches were invented, this was definately NOT the use, they were thought about.

And inspite of having a watch, as well as a clock on the railway platform, there are occasions when for various reasons, the trains get late or cancelled. But one should NOT blame the time-table for that.

Likewise, the almighty has a timetable. May be the planets were NOT made for the purpose that they are used in Astrology. But using astrology, there are people who predict the events, as if read from a railway time table. In some cases, if the train does NOT arrive, I do NOT put the blame on the person reading the time-table.

Cheers & Happy Diwali.
SS