Use Of Astrology In Trading

S S

It is said that "Jambu Dweep" a separate isle drifted and hit the Main land in Asia. This impact of hitting pushed the existing land back that created Himalaya, and Jambu Dweep, no more being a 'Dweep' became the penninsula, curently known as India or Bharat or Hindustan....!

I request someone to give me the date and time, when Jambu Dweep hit the Asian main land and Indian penninsula was born, so that I could make a perfect Horoscope :D :D :D

C

Czar

Calculation mistake on my side. Sorry.

Anyway, by saying that the birth of Mrs.Gandhi was a significant event and to say her defeat was an event even more significant, you are ignoring the fact that every year, at least "one" notable politician is born and every 5 years (some times, even less), there is a general election. Yes, independence was a crucial event and so was the mutiny, but you are basing your hypothesis on 2 available data points. Also, I would not be surprised if claims like, "1992 was a significant year because it was a dividing year between 1977 and 2007" starts to arise. Probabilities and inductions boundless, with the data available.
Now that's an argument for argument sake & out of of 5 examples you pick only 1917 :rolleyes:

There are nine planets & each has different effects good & bad... we were just talking about Saturn, you may take it as a coincidence if it pleases you :p

Me & SS, etc are no astro pros but discussing possibles...

like technical & fundamentals are criticized so is Astrology by the Ignorant in that field. I would give more points to astro than elliot in fact cause I know less about elliots accuracy... :D

oxusmorouz

No but does'nt the actual livable life start only after he gets free ? b4 did he have a life to predict ?
You still haven't answered my question. I'll repeat it, "Are the planet positions at the time of birth taken for a slave's horoscope, or are the planet positions at the time of freedom taken". If it's the former (I'm reasonably sure it is), your astrological theory of 30 year cycle starting from 1947 is entirely flawed, isn't it? Figure it out yourself. :D

S S

You still haven't answered my question. I'll repeat it, "Are the planet positions at the time of birth taken for a slave's horoscope, or are the planet positions at the time of freedom taken". If it's the former (I'm reasonably sure it is), your astrological theory of 30 year cycle starting from 1947 is entirely flawed, isn't it? Figure it out yourself. :D
Hey.... but I have answered and in return I have asked a question too.

Give me the date and time, and I give you the correct horoscope of the Indian Penninsula :D

S S

So you yourself aren't aware of what exactly to do and merely speculating? :)
Since March this year, that I had sold all my investments in the stock markets, and had purely become a trader in F&O markets.

And F&O is a speculative market, and one has to speculate to servive and earn :D

Those who do NOT like speculation, remain invested in cash market and loose heavily. :D

So, it is always better to speculate :D

Nothing personal.