US ROBOT trading software

Dear All,

Please don't make funny comments like this. Please take it seriously. I am not suggesting this software, but through social networking we must prevent malpractice, if any. If this community permits I will circulate PHONE NO. of that person so that you all may talk personally to the seller. I know sky is the limit for market and nobody can guarrenty like this. But now technology is changing everyday and I am least aware about latest technologies. That's why I asked you through this thread. My only intension is, getting knowledge if that person is telling truth ( this type of technology is using in US & Europe and he is the only person in India who is selling such software with RESULTS ) and if not, make aware traders,investors about such type of advertisement.

Thanks for your reply.

Dear All,

Please don't make funny comments like this. Please take it seriously. I am not suggesting this software, but through social networking we must prevent malpractice, if any. If this community permits I will circulate PHONE NO. of that person so that you all may talk personally to the seller. I know sky is the limit for market and nobody can guarrenty like this. But now technology is changing everyday and I am least aware about latest technologies. That's why I asked you through this thread. My only intension is, getting knowledge if that person is telling truth ( this type of technology is using in US & Europe and he is the only person in India who is selling such software with RESULTS ) and if not, make aware traders,investors about such type of advertisement.

Thanks for your reply.
Ok. i m being serious here.

STAY AWAY FROM ALL ROBOTS.

Read that again. Just think buddy, you think someone will sell the goose that lays the golden eggs.

RESULTS can be made up and NO there is no goose that lays golden eggs in trading.

you can waste your time looking for it, but don't say i didn't warn you.

I m here to warn people like you, because i was once just like you in search of the holy grail indicator/EA/Robots..etc.

But the more you study the markets , you know there is not a single EA/Robot , even coded by the most intelligent being on earth will work.

Good luck buddy and take it easy and BTW ...look out tomorrow..nifty gonna drop like a bomb!!!

Taurus1

Dear All,

Thanks for your reply.
95% winners is possible.
Trading multiple markets there will be avg of 4-5 trades per month.
Win amt/Loss amt ratio will be 1:4 or more.
It will come with a verified backtest of at least 20 years.
It won't be sold for 5k, only monthly lease of much much more.

95% winners is possible.
Trading multiple markets there will be avg of 4-5 trades per month.
Win amt/Loss amt ratio will be 1:4 or more.
It will come with a verified backtest of at least 20 years.
It won't be sold for 5k, only monthly lease of much much more.
I have been trading in stock markets since past 18years and as per my experience , there cant be anything possible like a robot for trading in stock markets. Although i have not earned much from the market but from my experience now i earn my living from trading and thats the reward i will say i achieved for dedicating such long time. So as per my experience never go for a holy grail. Use common sense & trade with discipline and search for better & usefull options that are worth giving your time.

Taurus1

I have been trading in stock markets since past 18years and as per my experience , there cant be anything possible like a robot for trading in stock markets.
It is currently estimated that 80% of trading in the US markets is done by computers running software programs without human intervention.

It is currently estimated that 80% of trading in the US markets is done by computers running software programs without human intervention.
Out of 80% , has anyone reviewed what percent of ratio are sucessfull in trading. Its all about common sense , if you in india say that 80% of us trades are done by robots and try to create a hype then traders in US will say on such US thread that do you know 99% of trades in India are done using HUMAN BRAINS , how amazing