New Robot Trading

Hi
To do Robo trading one needs to have ncfm certificate. There are so many in NSE web site. Which one to take?. By the way, how valvenet software permits one to robotrade directly? How and where is the loophole?.
SRJC

jagankris

Hi
To do Robo trading one needs to have ncfm certificate. There are so many in NSE web site. Which one to take?. By the way, how valvenet software permits one to robotrade directly? How and where is the loophole?.
SRJC
It is not algo trade.
It is automating the manual trades from amibroker signals.
So NCFM certi is not required.

Cubt

Algo Trader
It is not algo trade.
It is automating the manual trades from amibroker signals.
So NCFM certi is not required.
Jagan,
Which is best and reasonable in price??

Robo trader or symphony? ?

Cubt

Algo Trader
Jagan,
Which is best and reasonable in price??

Robo trader or symphony? ?
Also, does robo trader guarantee 100% trade execution?? Any downtime, or in case of technical glitch do they provide immediate remote assistance? ?

jagankris

Also, does robo trader guarantee 100% trade execution?? Any downtime, or in case of technical glitch do they provide immediate remote assistance? ?
I am not a user of RoboTrade.
Just saw their demo and not Real time demo through Teamviwer using Amibroker bar Replay.

In case of Internet disconnection or disconnection of brokers terminal one cannot blame them.
But even if one guarantee 100% trade execution I wouldn't believe since it is not an algo but automates the manual trade execution.

Regarding service - Technical glitch - I cannot answer since I am not sure.

But the person who gave me demo was parallely speaking to some one else also and I didn't know if he was speaking to me or some one else.
Prmoised to call in the morning but didn't turn up.
After remainder responded late in the evening.

So not professionals that I can vouch.

On the other hand it will be helpful, lesser trade execution worries for traders who are ready to day trade and monitor their trades.

Definitely will improve performance if one has a proven,back-tested mechancial trading system(s) in AMIBROKER who other wise goof up due to Hope,Fear and Greed like me :rofl:.

Affordable compared to peers.
No Free demo even for two or three days :(.