UNITED STATES OF BANKNIFTY

Top_Massage

OK folks .... Keep an eye on BankNifty spot levels 27550 to 27600 ..... If Bulls could stay above this for longer period then they can climb once again. Otherwise, there is danger below these levels.

Choose wisely .... Don't take a trade forcefully ... Rather wait patiently for opportunity to come by itself. That's the formula for success. Just wait till the very end and confirm the trend. Good luck guys ....

Disclaimer: This forum is meant for educational purpose ONLY.

Top_Massage

OK guys .... Hope you made good money today .... But I totally understand that it was a very tough day. Really volatile and full of surprises. Yesterday also, I did not touch BankNifty at all. Though it clearly breached 27000 mark, but since I woke up late yesterday and most of the action was done around 9:50 AM only, therefore, I decided to let go. But yes, I made good money from rising ZEEL (Zee Entertainment Ltd).

Today, I could not produce big money but it was satisfying enough (given the tough conditions of market). We had the crucial levels with us. In the end, every profit has to be considered as profit only.

But don't worry guys .... We will again meet tomorrow. Will try to catch big opportunity. Thanks guys ... enjoy .... Best wishes ....

Top_Massage

Watch out for DHFL scrip tomorrow morning ..... It is to be seen if scam news can affect it tomorrow as well and to what extent.

Top_Massage

Well folks .... It seems BankNifty spot level 26750 is make or break level for today. Let's see ... what we have in second half .... Good luck .... Choose wisely ... all the best ....