UNITED STATES OF BANKNIFTY

Top_Massage

OK guys .... Hope you made some good money today. BankNifty did move above 26750 at least once.

But then again, overall, it was a tough market to deal with. The zig zag moves and volatility is just baffling. Not to forget abnormally high weekly option premiums. I took only one trade today and that too a 'Stock Option'. BAJFINANCE was perhaps the safest trade for today's volatile market (without any hassle). It had to rise intraday (no matter what) after yesterday's quarter results. But then again, since we are near to expiry, hence, stock options kept on melting throughout the day. Too bad I did not book at right time. Otherwise, things could have been much better. Hence, I will have to be content with whatever small amount I am getting from market.

Don't worry folks. We will meet tomorrow. Will try to catch something big. Thanks .... Best wishes.

Disclaimer: This forum is meant for educational purpose ONLY.

Top_Massage

OK guys .... Let's keep it simple. Yesterday's make or break level i.e. 26750 will now act as support.

Also, previous crucial point of 27000 (which I referred to as important junction on a long highway) will now HOLD THE KEY. (Kindly refer to my previous post named BANKNIFTY MASTER PLAN)

Above it (by above we mean staying and trading above 27000 with strength), we can climb again.

Below 26750, there may be danger.

Good luck to all .....

Top_Massage

OK guys .... Let's keep it simple. Yesterday's make or break level i.e. 26750 will now act as support.

Also, previous crucial point of 27000 (which I referred to as important junction on a long highway) will now HOLD THE KEY. (Kindly refer to my previous post named BANKNIFTY MASTER PLAN)

Above it (by above we mean staying and trading above 27000 with strength), we can climb again.

Below 26750, there may be danger.

Good luck to all .....

OK folks .... Hope you made good money today ... Enjoy .... We will again meet tomorrow ....

Top_Massage

Absolutely sensational stuff ..... mind blowing analysis ..... 27500 proved to be big resistance for BankNifty ... Great day ... Great profits .... That's why experts say that a trader shall never be emotional in markets ..... Perfect entry ... Perfect exit .... Thanks for your kind wishes ......

BankNifty 27200 PE (weekly contract) bought at 125 and sold at 375 .... More than 200% profits .....

Top_Massage

Absolutely sensational stuff ..... mind blowing analysis ..... 27500 proved to be big resistance for BankNifty ... Great day ... Great profits .... That's why experts say that a trader shall never be emotional in markets ..... Perfect entry ... Perfect exit .... Thanks for your kind wishes ......

BankNifty 27200 PE (weekly contract) bought at 125 and sold at 375 .... More than 200% profits .....

OK folks .... Hope you made good money today .... It was indeed a good week ......

Enjoy weekend ..... We will again meet next week .... Best wishes to all .....

Top_Massage

BANKNIFTY MASTER PLAN from 4th Feb 2019 onward:

OK guys .... BankNifty index is currently standing at a very interesting and crucial point. It's like somebody got to give up for other to succeed and without any further delay. Let's just keep it very simple while we formulate our strategy for near future.

-- To begin with, let me tell you the three most crucial points in BankNifty index for near future i.e. 27500, 27000 & 26500. This is the broader range (26500 to 27500) within which BankNifty has been moving in a large zig zag manner since last several days.

-- These large zig zag movements have done nothing but tested patience of intraday traders to the very extreme.

-- Without any doubt, like I mentioned in my previous master plan, the level of 27000 is the MOST CRUCIAL LEVEL. It is the ultimate make or break level. It's the TRIGGER POINT.

-- To put it precisely, staying above and trading above 27000 for longer period will open doors for immediate target of 27200 to 27250. And if the bulls manage to hold 27250 also, then surely we can climb till 27500 once again.

-- Let's not even discuss anything beyond 27500. Let the index first make up its mind to break this broader range. Then only we can analyse further levels.

-- Therefore, first resistance would be range of 27200 to 27250. But the BIGGEST RESISTANCE for upcoming sessions would be range of 27500 to 27550.

-- Now, let's discuss about levels below 27000 spot. If bears manage to break below, stay below and trade below 27000 for long enough, then it will open gates for 26750 and finally, it will try to reach 26500 after breaking further below 26750 in near future.

-- Let's not even discuss anything below 26500 because index has not made its mind yet. Let it break this monotonous and obvious broad range.

-- Therefore, first level of support would be 26750 (+ / - 50 points) and BIG SUPPORT for upcoming sessions would be 26500.

-- Choose wisely guys .... Thursday (7th Feb) is RBI Policy day. It may give us another big opportunity for making big money like we did on Budget day. Hopefully, BankNifty will be able to get out of this monotonous broader range of 26500 to 27500 in near future.

Thanks a lot ... Good luck to all ... Hopefully, all of you will make good money.

Top_Massage

OK folks ..... Hope you made good use of crucial levels mentioned in BankNifty Master Plan ...

We will again meet tomorrow .... Enjoy ... Take care .... Thanks