Unitech

jnj333

Shall I buy this scrip tomarrow
It was a good buy at 350 levels which I had suggested at that time. At 575 levels it can be a little risky for a new investor in the short term. For Long term I am still very bullish for Unitech in the long term. Can cross 4 digits in a period of 1 year. You could buy in small quantities and buy on dips if any. DLF IPO can take it to new heights because DLF is bound to be compared with Unitech which will appear cheaper than DLF so that is why there is added interest in this stock right now.

I had picked 300 x 350 at the time you got this thread moving ahead..there was a lot of speculation on this stock when it was falling but i held on to it as a value stock. When do you think is time to exit and re-enter...certainly i would keep holding Unitec in small quants...i need to shed some when time is right...can u guide me on this
lawrieking

jnj333

I had picked 300 x 350 at the time you got this thread moving ahead..there was a lot of speculation on this stock when it was falling but i held on to it as a value stock. When do you think is time to exit and re-enter...certainly i would keep holding Unitec in small quants...i need to shed some when time is right...can u guide me on this
lawrieking
For the short term I cannot suggest levels for exit and re-enter right now. First let the valuation at which DLF IPO comes become clear and how much Unitech will run up till then. Maybe the picture will become clear in a months time and by 30th June the yearly results of Unitech will be out so then a fresh strategy for short/Medium Term can be discussed.Long term investors need not bother about share price in short/medium term.