Turtles CCI

rajputz

See the beauty of entry and exit with CCI. Bharat forge gave exact exit at the top. After that it is still range bound. It can break. But we got our exit.

rajputz

I had my exit but still waiting for system exit...It came at 0.5% profit....price started moving up with cci so exitted there only...

VJAY

Dear rajputz,
Am still confussions in entries...:( ex:your entry in Bhartforge....that point of entry CCI14=412 & CCI6=200.....how can we enter there?sorry for asking it again ...please eloberate the entry of this method once again...

rajputz

Some times the breakout of pivot is done by a large candle. In that case, CCI wildly goes out of 100 area into 200 areas. In that case we check the volume plus range of the price bar. Plus Direction of CCI pointing in that direction. And it should be CCI's first or second bar in that direction.

http://www.traderji.com/day-trading/42006-turtles-cci-20.html
I have mentioned this in my first post. See when i entered bharatforge CCI rejected from going down and pivot break was massive with good volume on share like bharatforge (you can compare the volume candle with other time of the day...you can hardly see the volume bar, but in that case volume was present...) and also it was beyond 100 and first bar of CCI...I am again mentioning this that during these type of breakouts, it should be first or second bar of CCI, third bar for risky trade. As this massive breakout of price and CCI shows the strength in the upmove or downmove...to make it more safe i consider that breakout bar to be first or second, so that we can enter into the trend continuation or trend start and that too one or two candles before the rest of the world.

that point of entry CCI14=412 & CCI6=200
Just for the information sake. When cci 6 crosses cci 20 beyond the -100 or +100 line, it is signal of the good trend or strong trend. Any way crossing between 0 to -100 or 0 to +100 is signal of weak trend and we shouldnt hold that position. It act as an early confirmation.

And regarding the exit process. Check the difference between the trade of Bharatforge and Indusindbk in the post http://www.traderji.com/day-trading/42006-turtles-cci-20.html#post451483

You will notice that after i enetered bharatforge, i waited for exit on CCI crossing +100 line. But as cci was coming down from 400 levels, price was stegnant there and was not falling in accordance with CCI. Price moves the indicator and not the vice versa. So it gave me a signal that price will move upward and soon CCI will also reject the downside. I waited and it soon turned back.
In case of Indusindbk the fall of price was good around 1.5%, but as cci hooked from -300 beyond levels, price started to bounce back with it. So that gave me signal that i should either exit at cci crossing -100 or cover my profits here keeping the safe side.

Hope it clears every thing.

Take care.

Last edited:

crown

I took a trade of hdfcbank at 2051. currently at 2055. Abi tak to sahi ja rahi hai. Will exit as per system on loss or profit, whatever it gives me. Bought 190 shares.
namaste bhai
please don't trade on my observation, please confirm it with big bros.

As per my opinion, hdfcbank is likely to go down because it has lossed upside momentum.

thanks