Tuna's Crude Recordbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Booked 16 points loss, I was short.

Tuna

Violated my system, it was right. I could not resist my bias due to the news I guess. I was wrong, market was right.

Tuna

These morons HFTs, Fool me twice? Always love to take the money from the same bunch of idiots who stopped me out. Revenge trading? Of course it was, but only when I was confirmed about the fake. I did it many time in past, today once more.

Booked 30+ pips on Short (yes, once again Short - my daily bias does not change as it is based on higher TF analysis ) and out. I guess that's enough. Not risking anymore.

Anyone interested what I did - here you go --> (Caution, long post ahead with lots of grammatical mistakes)

HFT = High Frequency Trading, .....

vijkris

Learner and Follower
These morons HFTs, Fool me twice? Always love to take the money from the same bunch of idiots who stopped me out. Revenge trading? Of course it was, but only when I was confirmed about the fake. I did it many time in past, today once more.

Booked 30+ pips on Short (yes, once again Short - my daily bias does not change as it is based on higher TF analysis ) and out. I guess that's enough. Not risking anymore.

Anyone interested what I did - here you go --> (Caution, long post ahead with lots of grammatical mistakes)
i expected u will be short... :thumb:

Tuna

Yeah you got it this Arjit, just trail this and get out on time or partial book at 30 pips interval.

Tuna

Shhhh....................... No prediction, just trade and announce after closure.

Tuna

+10 more pips on short. Net earning for the day +16-16+30+10 = 40 > Z factor of Crude (30).

Good Night Guys. Happy Drilling.

Status
Not open for further replies.