Tuna's Crude Recordbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreammerchant

Idiots , aarm, market movers. Lost 25 points. No more trading tonight. Want to take the rest of the profits earned today. It seems to be a bearish reversal (opposite), but could be a trap as 15 mins OBV is something, I am not sure if we can call it in sync with 5mins.
The 5min TF just gave an opportunity to short around 3610 and that gave 30 pts... Now it's back to Wr it started in the morning... Thanks Tuna and Varun for this awesome setup...

DM

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Now both 30mins and 5 mins in sync with both STI and OBV. Anyone for positional short? SL @ DH , got to keep size really small. If it holds below 3550, flood gate will open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tuna

Now both 30mins and 5 mins in sync with both STI and OBV. Anyone for positional short? SL @ DH , got to keep size really small. If it holds below 3550, flood gate will open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Booked +40 points on positional short on Crude and out (Feb series)

Tuna

Hmm, guess I booked too early, the real move followed later. Anyways, was a good call.

VJAY

This what I meant. 30min view is not given, you can check yourself.

Caution: This is not a new trading system, it is just a view which I added to my existing setups which I discussed before. But yes, it has the potential for working as a standalone system as it gives a holistic view of MTF to let you know interim and superior degree of the market bias. You can trade pullback (shorting the spikes, if middle one 15 mins shows stagnation (flat) and 30 mins is bearish, or a reversal, if 5,15 are aligned against 30mins)

View Setup:
(MTF - Multi, WWEMA - Welles Wilder EMA, TF, STI - 5 mins, 15mins, 30mins) and OVB (With 34 WWMA or EMA overlay). There is an additional 100 EMA plot on the chart, just to separate the zone.

Chart 1

Chart 2

Dear Tuna,
Where is this STI indicator in kite?

Status
Not open for further replies.