transaction in sharekhan

nac

This thread was created about an year ago.
I am really really scared after reading this thread....

Tell me guys who have blindly signed trading and demat account application form without even filling it(especially who have account with RKG - I am sure you guys would have signed without filling them)

gopija

oyotrade.com
Sharekhan ,

the biggest ****cusutomer service ..Their trade tiger during those time was one of the bullshit software ..which use to hung frequently

Een now eventhought i don't trade with them when i see the tick data their charts goesweired for 4-5 times while trading .

I lost use because oftheir customer support ..

Here's instance ..Due to trade tiger hung , told to cover the shorted shares
30 mins prior to market closing time.
My branch marathalli , bangalore told to call jayanagar branch , as they won't buy/sell the BSE shares (wat an stupid reason )
I called jayanagar branch ..and those ******** don't no wat to do and by the time they tool information market was closed

During tha 30 mins time in the call . they just kepon routing me

I can clearly sense sharekhan is not an broker ihe is an illegal operator toloot retailers money

Now i trde with RKGlobal, iamvery happy with there ODIN and customer support and low brokerage

i stumbled upon the thread trying to look for solution for myself. I have the same experience with the **** sharekhan. They cheated me 5 lakhs. same like u sir, i just opened the account with a deposit so i can be provided nice discount in brokerage rate and i was ab to withdraw in a week.This RM came in and said he will take care n he started doing trasnactions. even after repeated mails, calls, watsapp messaging not to proccedd he kept trading using my accnt. All were NIFT future with sure cut losses, when i called he kept saying pls give us 2 weeks i will recover losses and it came from 5 lakhs to 75000, i took the money out. now when i reached his higher official, i have a mail reply from that BOSS *** that, its part of trade loss and gain we can concur itseems. how dare they... so pls suggest was there any settlement done in ur case ?

alroyraj

i stumbled upon the thread trying to look for solution for myself. I have the same experience with the **** sharekhan. They cheated me 5 lakhs. same like u sir, i just opened the account with a deposit so i can be provided nice discount in brokerage rate and i was ab to withdraw in a week.This RM came in and said he will take care n he started doing trasnactions. even after repeated mails, calls, watsapp messaging not to proccedd he kept trading using my accnt. All were NIFT future with sure cut losses, when i called he kept saying pls give us 2 weeks i will recover losses and it came from 5 lakhs to 75000, i took the money out. now when i reached his higher official, i have a mail reply from that BOSS *** that, its part of trade loss and gain we can concur itseems. how dare they... so pls suggest was there any settlement done in ur case ?
Nowadays there are some safeguards we can take. Everyday the trade summary for bse n nse are sent to our mobile.segments lik commodities if you don't plan don't open
Also while opening account with them, check what you signed with RM. Normally when opening the account you must find them trustworthy sort of an intangible thing hard to describe.
Normally there is no authorization that is allowed for them to trade on your behalf. You need to follow-up with them. All trades these days needs authorised proofs in trinity the calls are recorded. In sharekhan they have a pin

you can email NSE and MCX exchange about your issues. No trading can be done without approval from the client. Companies have to maintain recorded line or written email for the trades done offline. Its your money. fight for it.