transaction in sharekhan

Flock

Wont writing to media (newspapers, TV channels), etc help? No idea if it will be any use. Just a thought. :annoyed:

Thanks to all friends for suggestions. I went to the sharekhan office and had talk with RM and some other senior guy over there. RM had cried before me n was saying that he is helpless. The other guy told me to talk to his boss and send the mail to the mumbai office. I 'll surely send this complaint to mumbai office by tomorrow. If i don't get any response from them, then I'll complaint this to SEBI. This incident has taken place in this month only. He started from april and now even after telling him not to do anything, he did and incurrred me loss of everything. I am not gonna leave these ********

being polite to whom? a felon who just robbed me. why should i "milk maximum". i have been robbed and seek justice. "milk maximum" is no good. nobody will help you unless you help yourself.

sebi nse is not the only last resort. once can always go the consumer court where things are valid till three years.
jdm,

See as a client we sign so many pages in the client registration agreement. If we read the fine print then what the RM has done will become legal if we are going to go legally. Just a thought of caution. I have experienced practically. Thats why I wanted to share. He said verbally that he will make good all the losses... Is there any written confirmation that he has given or any coversation recorded? We are literally on the weaker side jdm. I am sharing this our of my personal experience. Nothing else.

jdm

jdm,

See as a client we sign so many pages in the client registration agreement. If we read the fine print then what the RM has done will become legal if we are going to go legally. Just a thought of caution. I have experienced practically. Thats why I wanted to share. He said verbally that he will make good all the losses... Is there any written confirmation that he has given or any coversation recorded? We are literally on the weaker side jdm. I am sharing this our of my personal experience. Nothing else.
icici lets you sign that they will be squaring-off intraday position if the script crosses 16% threshold. yes they have such clauses in their agreement. so does that becomes legally binding. the answer is no. i myself got into that fiasco and took them to nse and they had to compensate me. needless to say i signed such "agreement" not once or twice but thrice. they always seems to lose them in floods and what not :clap: :clap:

have many more to share, may be sometimes later. 12.45 am dinner time :eek:

rinku4142

i sent 2 or 3 emails with voice attachment to awaaz tv channel show "khabardar" but they didn't reply me

The agreement is to place order on our approval not themselves.
Thanx I never faced such problem in ICICIDIRECT.

Has anyone faced such issue in Reliance Money?

Gr8 samazaz...

Wish you recover your money back. This way SK ppl shd be able to help you. Let me know the status what was the response from HO

I have almost all of my savings in my sharekhan account in the form of shares that I own and cash that I use for trading.

After reading this thread, I am really worried. In fact I am already planing to transfer the shares that I plan to hold for long term to my HDFC securities account.

samazaz, I suggest that you take the help from a good lawyer and send a legal notice through your lawyer to sharekhan head office in Mumbai. It will cost you a few thousand rupees.

They will likely ignore your emails but can't ignore legal notice sent by a proper lawyer.