Trading without a loss!!!!

VJAY

Dear friends,
Who have doubts in it trade without lossing please go thrpugh this live thread :)
http://www.traderji.com/forex/28201-trading-bars-80.html

But yes its done by 1 in 1lacs/1 cr (appx) :) like sushil (SG)....he had the guts and extra ordinary skills in trading just like supercomputer......see his all trades you will know how it.....and one more thing IMHO his real trading is more than this which he posting ....sure

Bigbear

BigBear, you are setting yourself up for a tradegy.

you are telling us that you will trade with 100K usd account and not set a SL.

what if the market goes all the way against you. how long are you going to keep that trade open.

you may not like to hear it. but this is just a very bad idea.

Also with 100k usd in a bank earning interest is lot better than risking it all on forex.

But we cannot stop you from losing your money. It's your money. Do as you wish. But please do not go around telling people that by setting SL , you are taking a loss.

Good luck:thumb:
TradeDude,

Thank you for your good advice. I know what i am getting into, That's the reason i have told its a challenge.

Please read through the thread thoroughly before commenting my friend.

"Trade according to your trading comfort level [ risk appetite] and according to your practices. Trading without a loss is never easy. "

I have already mentioned clearly that trade according to your rules. I am NOT telling anyone to not keep SL neither am i telling them not to take a loss.

And friends, Let's not talk about SL or "Impossible" thing as of now.
My heartily thanks to my well wishers who have already warned me.

Regards

Bigbear

Hi ,

Exited Crude yesterday at near buy price, had to sleep early yesterday.

Bought gold 0.3 @ 1655.30

Regards

TradeDude,

Thank you for your good advice. I know what i am getting into, That's the reason i have told its a challenge.

Please read through the thread thoroughly before commenting my friend.

"Trade according to your trading comfort level [ risk appetite] and according to your practices. Trading without a loss is never easy. "

I have already mentioned clearly that trade according to your rules. I am NOT telling anyone to not keep SL neither am i telling them not to take a loss.

And friends, Let's not talk about SL or "Impossible" thing as of now.
My heartily thanks to my well wishers who have already warned me.

Regards
I must say BigBear, you really have big balls to trade w/o SL..and also a good heart & mind for not misunderstanding my comments. This is something very rare in forums. :cheers:

I wish you all the luck buddy.

Sunny1

.....Bhai....Log.....

He is Doing DEMO........

demo ke liye...chote balls be ...chalega....

Actually its very good exercise to try on demo.......gives you more time to explore price movement.....hence improves .....trading skills...

even I tried but failed.....but whenever I try with no loss in mind ....I fail...
on other hand when I trade with calm mind....all my trades are in profit....and I wonder how come its possible....

Bigbear

Made a couple of scalp trades today.. Will look to squeeze more juice tomorrow..

I have open positions in crude, gold and usdjpy.

Regards

Bigbear

Bigbear

Hey guys ,

Not able to connect to GCI due to server error. Getting "No Connection".

Have an open position in USDJPY. Just checked MyFxBook for TP levels ,Which is not yet executed. Anyways no problem. I was expecting lower prices though.

Waiting for GCI servers to get started.

Last edited: