Trading with PT style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please dont take it personally But there is huge difference in thinking of all of us can u post any name of mother or father who are equillant to god:confused:

parents are respected bcoz they do sacrifice to make us good human an make our life good BUT is subcounsious there is something that in old age he/she would be my helping hand

Parents are respected or u can say wo pujaniye ho sakte hain but Bhagwan ke Baraber kabhi nahin aur jo aajkal ke parents jinka time chatting karte aur BF dekhte bitata hai wo to kabhi bhi nahin bro
Is kalyug mein na wo guru milte hain aur na hi wo parents milte hain jinko bhagwan ke baraber kaha gaya tha

Mandir masjid gurudwara church bodh asharam aur jitne bhi puja ki jagah hain wahan ka aura peace aur blessings wala ban jata hai jahaan jaane se wo milta hai jo insaani soch se bahut upar ke baat hai

baki mail atchi hai maine bhi 5-6 maheene pahle post ki thi:thumb::thumb:

Again requesting Dont take it personally:)
Some parents r living old age home.....why toady I under stand n dnt take it personal bro..........:annoyed:

Piuvbn

Please dont take it personally But there is huge difference in thinking of all of us can u post any name of mother or father who are equillant to god:confused:

parents are respected bcoz they do sacrifice to make us good human an make our life good BUT is subcounsious there is something that in old age he/she would be my helping hand

Parents are respected or u can say wo pujaniye ho sakte hain but Bhagwan ke Baraber kabhi nahin aur jo aajkal ke parents jinka time chatting karte aur BF dekhte bitata hai wo to kabhi bhi nahin bro
Is kalyug mein na wo guru milte hain aur na hi wo parents milte hain jinko bhagwan ke baraber kaha gaya tha

Mandir masjid gurudwara church bodh asharam aur jitne bhi puja ki jagah hain wahan ka aura peace aur blessings wala ban jata hai jahaan jaane se wo milta hai jo insaani soch se bahut upar ke baat hai

baki mail atchi hai maine bhi 5-6 maheene pahle post ki thi:thumb::thumb:

Again requesting Dont take it personally:)
Praveen Taneja Ji
A mother is just a mother no more no less, she should not be de-meaned by compareing with anything else, even god. A mother by virtue of giving birth to the child automaticaly achieve the greatest place in our society. The offspring is in no position to judge his/her parents fault. KU PUTRA JADI BA HOY KU MATA KAKHONO NOY. Son can be bad but Mother can never be bad. There is related doha by Kabir Das Ji,'Guru Govind dono khari hay kake lagu pay,balihari jai Guruko Govinda dio batay'. Dont know where is Govinda,but Mother is stark reality,for me the door to this beautifull world. As far as I know she is my originator along with my father,I cant pay their debt even if I try thousands of birth. My best regards.
Partha Roy

Some parents r living old age home.....why toady I under stand n dnt take it personal bro..........:annoyed:
Yes parents nowadays living in old age home bcoz the time when kids need spl care and someone who can give them sanskar they had other works.

when I go for morning walk around 5am I see kids half sleeping standing on roads with servants or parents they come back around noon have lunch some rest then to tuition centres which are common and prestige issue nowadays in metros come back watch TV with dinner and fall on BED this is position of nowadays kids where they would getattachment with parents???
Kids merely nowadays think that parents are there to fulfill there demandsand when they grow up same IMPORTED foriegn mentality which they got in education except sanskarinduce them to throw those old people at home in OLD age home Its sad but true:thumb:

Praveen Taneja Ji
A mother is just a mother no more no less, she should not be de-meaned by compareing with anything else, even god. A mother by virtue of giving birth to the child automaticaly achieve the greatest place in our society. The offspring is in no position to judge his/her parents fault. KU PUTRA JADI BA HOY KU MATA KAKHONO NOY. Son can be bad but Mother can never be bad. There is related doha by Kabir Das Ji,'Guru Govind dono khari hay kake lagu pay,balihari jai Guruko Govinda dio batay'. Dont know where is Govinda,but Mother is stark reality,for me the door to this beautifull world. As far as I know she is my originator along with my father,I cant pay their debt even if I try thousands of birth. My best regards.
Partha Roy
Bro I am not against parents and have full respect for my parents too but what I am saying is Mother is Mother our first teacher who tell us what is good what is Bad with us all the time in good and bad time and help us with all means she has BUT with Gods blessings. Even if we ask our parents they would never like we call them God bcoz Is jagat mein jo bhi aaya hai apne atche bure karam bhogne aaya hai aur sath mein bahut se atchhaiyan aur vikar le kar aaya hai so unke rahte koi Bhagwan kaise ban sakta hai

Doha is
Guru Govinda Dou Khade Kaake Laagun Paavn

Balihaari Guru aapke jin Govind Diyo Milaye:thumb:

Yahan par Kabirdas ji kah rahe hain ki guru dev apke karan main bhagwan ko mil paya isliye aap piijniye hain par bhagwan se bade unhone bhi nahin kahaa

I believe that some places have positive energy but that need no to be worship place. Where you have gathering of good people that place start generating positive energy.

Can you tell me any place where prayers are not happening but it still have lots of positive energy to heal someone????

Its not always true . People go to bar in bad time as well.Normally people try GOD first but they dont know things happen according to their past deeds(KARMA) they start believe that god is not there and then turn to BAR.
But Moral of the story is , no one , not even GOD , can do favour more than your KARMA . All have to do Karma to get reward. This is what Bhagwan Krishana Told.

Ya thats what I am saying people lack basic knowledge and sanskar

problem is no one have faith that God is supreme and know better then others he give Chinti ko kann and Hathi ko mann means to ant he give small and to elephant more so he do not die of hunger but nowadays all Ants want elephants pie:)
Bhagwan patharon ke neeche baithe chote se chote jeev ko bhi bhukha nahin marne dete sabka khyal rakhte hue sabko apne karam sudharne ka mauka dete hain chahe wo mandir mein jaaye ya baar mein

PT bhayee bachha paida karne ka ek hi tarika hia. Chahe wo past ka ho chahe to present or future. You can talk about test tube baby , I believe this was there even in Mahabharat time.(Remember Kaurav raise in earthen pot)
I guess prayers and visiting temple was just because of high motility rate. People wanted to take all precaution to make their baby chance of survival high. You need not to look very far, just have look on data of 18th century-19th Century . You will notice that motility rate of very high. Hardly 1-2 children used to survive out of 10-12.

Still average life was better then nowadays

Bro read where we started I was just saying Raj bro that in satyug parents were like God but in Kalyug Jai Mata Di

I dont agree on this . I believe there is a section in the society which plan very well and in advance for their kids. Some time some accident happen then they plan for abortion reason could be various , they might not be ready to raise the kid at that time .if you are talking about people who cant not afford square meal then its different story. What can they do ? SXX is physiological need and if precaution is not taken it gaves huge responsibility. Some time people prefer not to shoulder that responsibility

I am not talking about any spl sections its about general overall
You are talking about Parents. Hindu religion's one of the main theory is HAR AATMA ME PARMATMA HAI.
I never used Hinduism or any other religion
Har atma mein Parmatma ka matlab ?????

Atma = Param Atma ( Parmatma)

Baraf bhi paani Os ki boond bhi paani aansu bhi paani samunder ka paani bhi paani par kya sab paani paani hain????

These relegious talks might be knowledgable & interesting but can't we initiate a seperate thread for such conversations & spare this thread for market trading only....

Rekha
R u following this thread?I never c any thanks by u to PT.....:annoyed:

These relegious talks might be knowledgable & interesting but can't we initiate a seperate thread for such conversations & spare this thread for market trading only....

Rekha
Actually sister I am 100% invested and can do max watch my stock moving any ide or do work with listening bhajans secondis much better so enjoy the mkt are u nifty or stock trader?????

a smile for all of us:p:p

Aab India pakka World-Cup jitenga, 200% sure, aab INDIA ko koi nahi hara sakta..!! How.? ... Coz,
Virend[R]a,
Tendulk[A]r,
Yuvra[J],
Gaut[A]m,
S Rai[N]a,
Dhon,
Virat [K]ohli,
Harbh[A]jan
Z.Kha[N]
M Pa[T]el
R. As[H]win
Jis team me RAJANIKANTH chupa ho... wo kabhi haaregi kya??

R u following this thread?I never c any thanks by u to PT.....:annoyed:
Bro its not matter of following many people visit threads to see ki kya koi kaam ki baat hai kya:D
takriban 200000 visit ho chuki par kaam ki baat mujhe hi nahin mili kisi aur ko kya milegi:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.