Trading with PT style

Status
Not open for further replies.
WORLD MARKETS UPDATE 21.12.2009

Asian Markets
Asian shares trading mixed on Monday.
Nikkei Stock Average 225 up 63.09 points at 10,205.14.
Hang Seng Index down 89.84 points at 21,086.04.
KOSPI Index up 0.13 pct at 1,649.15.
Shanghai Composite Index down 0.49 pct at 3,098.57.
US Markets
US Markets ended higher on Friday. Dow Jones industrial average up 21 points, up 0.20 percent, to 10,329. The Standard & Poor's 500 index up 6 points, up 0.58 percent, to 1,102. The tech-heavy NASDAQ composite index up 32 points, up 1.45 percent, to 2,212

Review of the Previous day:

The Nifty fell substantially on Friday (December 18, 2009) a net 54.05 points (1.07%) and closed at 4987 point level. The market opened down then turned up and continued so until 1:30 p.m. when it reached its day high at 5043 points. Then it fell and turned into a range bound movement until closing near the day low. The market moved in a range of 64 points. The Nifty closed below the psychological 5,000 mark for the first time in the last 15 sessions. Sentiment was bearish and amongst the 50 Nifty stocks, 40 were losers, while just 10 were gainers. Heavy selling was witnessed across all the sectors barring pharma and auto. Realty, oil & gas, banking and FMCG were amongst the worst hit sectors.

Technical Analysis:

Volume:
Volume (Qty shares) decreased 1.66%. This change is small and indicates a moderate participation by investors.

Market Breadth:

Overall Market Breadth on the NSE was negative. Amongst all the traded stocks, 415 were gainers, 865 were losers and 48 remained unchanged.

Slow Stochastic Indicator:

The Slow Stochastic Oscillator is in the neutral zone.

The Slow K line in the Stochastic Oscillator is below the slow D line (negative if it continues).

RSI Indicator:

The RSI is above the 40 level but is now declining (negative if it continues).

MACD Indicator:

The MACD is above zero but is declining (negative if it continues). It is below its 9-day Average (negative).

ADX Indicator & DI Lines:

The +DI line is below the –DI line and both lines are diverging (negative if it continues).

The ADX is rising while the Market Index is falling, which indicates that the present down trend is increasing in strength.

Moving Averages (Trend Indicators)

The index:

Is below its 5-day average (at 5042) Negative.

Is below its 15-day average (at 5087) Negative.

Is below its 25-day average (at 5070) Negative.

Is above its 200-day average (at 4307) Positive.

Pivot Point Analysis:

For intra-day traders the support and resistance levels are calculated according to the pivot point theory and are:
Pivot point = 5003 (This is the level where the trend is likely to change during intra-day).

Support (1) = 4963.

Support (2) = 4939.

Resistance (1) = 5028.

Resistance (2) = 5068.

my broadband not working properly and all over Delhi Airtel down thats why its stock also falling hahahaha
bought mini at 4965 sl is 4949 lets see tgt 4999 will update if broadband remain with me

Chor:- kon sala kahta h ki m chor hu ???????
Judge :- order -order bhri adalat me iss tarah gaaliya dene pe tumhe jurmana or sajaa dono mil sakti h.
Wakil:- Me-Lord mere client ka ye kahna h ki "kon sa- LAW yaani ki kanoon kahta h ki wo chor h ".
Ok guys enjoy trading me tgt met already leaving now all the best

Status
Not open for further replies.