Trading with OBV - for Beginners only !!

john302928

Trading with OBV - for Beginners only !!
I do not think that begginers can do this system at their way easily......however one may follow 1 hour ribon change for entry and exit in only some selected cash shares.......see following bar replay chart.....when 1 hour OBV changes from red to blue go long at minor pull back (for better RR...) and when ribon changes from blue to red go short at minor pull back.....

booked profit and reverse entry......

In price pane there are 2 ribbons. what is the difference between top and bottom ribbon, How to interpret them.

Aja ji it means OBV L...dhu hai. Meaning Bekar hai. Ha Ha HA.
phele sasuri public paglaye gayee thi obv kay peeche and 1 min tf per. yeh back testing woh backtesting yeh improvement woh improvement yeh ribbon woh ribbon. every indicator is good prob is hum sub ded saayne hai. isko aise kerlete hai vaise kerlete hai.
varun bhai issko use ker paa rehe ho aap samaz gaye ho usse kaise use kernaa hai wo samaz aap kisi ko nahi de sukte ho. aap kerte reho.
OBV bhi fade ho jaayegaa fashion main sai.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
In price pane there are 2 ribbons. what is the difference between top and bottom ribbon, How to interpret them.
Sorry your post got buried bcos of some off topic comments by the esteemed members.. :annoyed:

In price pane the top ribbon represents 15 period price bo/bd. i.e it will change to blue if present bar's high is higher than last 15 bars high..
vice versa for short.
Same way bottom ribbon represents 15 period bo/bd of obv.

john302928

Hi Vijay, Thanks.I would like to contact you via mail. I tried to send you private message.It looks like you didnt enable it. If you are comfortable lets get in touch with mail. my gmail is my id.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Thanks Vijay. Will look forward to your post :thumb::thumb:
1st remove the existing alert code and then
Just copy paste in ur existing afl..

Code:
_SECTION_BEGIN("Alerts");
bluetored = s1 AND dn2;
redtoblue = b1 AND up2;

RequestTimedRefresh(20);
AlertIf(redtoblue,"SOUND C:\\Windows\\Media\\Ding.wav", "buy"+Name(),1,1+2+4); 
AlertIf(bluetored,"SOUND C:\\Windows\\Media\\Ding.wav", "Sell"+Name(),2,1+2+4);
_SECTION_END();
or if u r unable to do the above then see this post :
http://www.traderji.com/trading-dia...w-way-pivot-trading-vwap-144.html#post1219216

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Hi Vijay, Thanks.I would like to contact you via mail. I tried to send you private message.It looks like you didnt enable it. If you are comfortable lets get in touch with mail. my gmail is my id.
Hi, As I was getting numerous afl requests from unknown members, so disabled my pm. If u have any queries, off topic as well, u can post in my trading diary, instead of here..
http://www.traderji.com/trading-dia...w-way-pivot-trading-vwap-144.html#post1219216

Its nice to be anonymous.. :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V Metals 0
V Metals 1
V Energy 0
V Metals 0
V Metals 0