Trading Tips - koolfriend4u

How the Intra day calls & Short term calls in this section?

• Rocking

Votes: 24 35.3%
  • Moderate

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • very few reach the targets

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • yet to try

Votes: 27 39.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

koolfriend4u

Hello everybody

Monday yep as u see it is a black monday ahead

so many rumours roaming around. never worry about it.... may be monday in the eve session some value buy will start & tuesday i heard some tanking may occur(again it may be a rumour)

technically 4650 - 4670 we will see some support. but 4550 is unavoidable in the present scenario

if possible take cash & start for shopping....

hav a good day

-koolfriend4u

debdeeps

Hello everybody

Monday yep as u see it is a black monday ahead

so many rumours roaming around. never worry about it.... may be monday in the eve session some value buy will start & tuesday i heard some tanking may occur(again it may be a rumour)

technically 4650 - 4670 we will see some support. but 4550 is unavoidable in the present scenario

if possible take cash & start for shopping....

hav a good day

-koolfriend4u
Hi Koolfriend,
If according to the rumour on tuesday market is going to tank further then who is going to buy on Monday eve session!! Big guns are always aware of any rumors. :) Just my 2c. :) Thanks,

Why such rumour , as of now everything is going fine... Dow futures up 32 , european markets in green .whts the rumour basically , any FII going to see tomorrow ?

dear friend,
r u seeing any clear trend fr tomorrow????/
today recovery was bottomfishing or smthing else??? was it convincable acc to u??? plz tell ur exp frm today. also smstocks fr trading tomorrow

Re: Change in Market timings - koolfriend4u

Kindly note that there will be a change in the NSE and BSE market timings from March 4, 2008 to March 18, 2008 due to the sun outage.

NSE MARKET TIMINGS during SUN OUTAGE
MARKET OPEN 09:55 AM to 11:45 AM
BREAK 11:45 AM to 12:30 PM
MARKET RESUME 12:30 PM to 04:15 PM
CLOSING SESSION 04:35 PM to 04:45 PM

BSE MARKET TIMINGS during SUN OUTAGE
MARKET OPEN 09:55 AM to 11:45 PM
BREAK 11:45 AM to 12:30 PM
MARKET RESUME 12:30 PM to 04:15 PM
CLOSING SESSION 04:25 PM to 04:45 PM

BOTTOM LINE:::: Na Fundamental Na Technical......If there is anything that is supporting and calming the nerves of Investor in this Market it is THE SUN OUTAGE:cool:...I think of Conspiracy:rolleyes:

Last edited:

koolfriend4u

dear friend,
r u seeing any clear trend fr tomorrow????/
today recovery was bottomfishing or smthing else??? was it convincable acc to u??? plz tell ur exp frm today. also smstocks fr trading tomorrow
for me we will see 4450 & 5300 in the ST anju. better book profit as & then nowadays

till now europe mkts are green & mkt moving in green.

buy only in dips & sell in green is the strategy i follow now

Took Minda & STC - enjoying the circuits - thts it

adlab in good price for good profits :)

-koolfriend4u

Re: Change in Market timings - koolfriend4u

BOTTOM LINE:::: Na Fundamental Na Technical......If there is anything that is supporting and calming the nerves of Investor in this Market it is THE SUN OUTAGE:cool:...I think of Conspiracy:rolleyes:

Well Said!!:D

But today will be good.. (RECLTD, ISPAT, WWIL)

Status
Not open for further replies.