Trading Tips - koolfriend4u

How the Intra day calls & Short term calls in this section?

• Rocking

Votes: 24 35.3%
  • Moderate

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • very few reach the targets

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • yet to try

Votes: 27 39.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry i got it wrong.... say a share is valued at 500 and i pick up 1000 my brokerage then would be .3 x5 = 1.5
and 1.5 x 1000 = 1500 isnt t hat high?

koolfriend4u

i din get what u meant by x 1.007...... is it .3 for every 100.........example if i buy 1000 power grid at hundred delivery my brokereage is 1000x 3 = 3000 rs isnt that way to much???
ok in ur language - if i buy for 100 , am paying 100.45 & if i buy for 200 i pay 200.90 now

earlier am paying 100.7 & 201.4 - see how much i lost due to sharekhan :)

hav offline account with indiainfo - but useless person he sell & buy on his own & book loss in my account most of the time :-( over enthusiastic person thr 4 me

am helpless & wish to close the account soon

-koolfriend4u

koolfriend4u

sorry i got it wrong.... say a share is valued at 500 and i pick up 1000 my brokerage then would be .3 x5 = 1.5
and 1.5 x 1000 = 1500 isnt t hat high?
how much u r paying on the total actual value u bought,the difference is non value added amount we r paying for brokerage & STT

watever name they give the diff amount divided by the actual amount will give u the factor how much u r paying extra

It is on the total value of each scrip :)

-koolfriend4u

koolfriend4u

Kool great calls.

How does IDBI look for tomorrow?
Any new intra calls for tomorrow from you?
Thanks buddy

Ashok leyland looks kool for this tomm call tgt 1 52 tgt2 53.5
&

NOIDA TOLL also looks pretty for a tgt1 60 & tgt2 62
in the downside below 56 it may go low up to 55 & even 52
buy above 59 & sell below 56

IDBI the monthly target is 180 - 200 - be patient :)

-koolfriend4u

Hello friends I m using Share khan software tigertrade. They have a package if you generate minimum monthly brokerage of 500 rs, then the brokerage is 0.02 per 100 rs share. else if you give 6000 rs in advance then this include one time 500 rs software charges then you does not need to generate minimum monthly brokerage. you can do trading to any amount as you need. This is beneficial if you play 5-10 lac daily. I m using and its really cheap than other and teminal is also fast:)

koolfriend4u

Hello friends I m using Share khan software tigertrade. They have a package if you generate minimum monthly brokerage of 500 rs, then the brokerage is 0.02 per 100 rs share. else if you give 6000 rs in advance then this include one time 500 rs software charges then you does not need to generate minimum monthly brokerage. you can do trading to any amount as you need. This is beneficial if you play 5-10 lac daily. I m using and its really cheap than other and teminal is also fast:)
Sillu jee thanks

but am a part time trader

since working in office am not able to concentrate fully & the day trading value is also very less

hope it will work for me in future tht 2 very soon :)

-koolfriend4u

koolfriend4u

triveni, bharship,dena,idbi, my favii abb&RPL are not participating in the race

idbi & sail just now entering the race

after a very long time watching reddy in 650s... :)

suntv, helios lossing the momentum....

Hope NIIT,SAIL reached the targets. further continue for tgt 160 & 300+ resp

Status
Not open for further replies.