Trading through Gann Angles

Hello sir,
Have been quietly following your thread and thankful for showing the results of gann method if followed correctly.

i need a bit of your help in importing the data to Gannalyst professional software. i did see the help file and did every step right and was able to save format also but after saving the format the ticker does not appear in the symbol column . please can u help me.....thanks
rammeo

I have used Gannalyst without any need to import data. Having said that, GP does expect data to be in certain format.

But, even then, I cannot answer your query as I have no knowledge of your config and info you've provided is incomplete. You need to tell us the source format of your data and target conversion that you've attempted. So, share all that and we'll see how we can best resolve your error

Dear Mastermind
You said - I have used Gannalyst without any need to import data
Very strange. But then how are you getting charts, without importing data into GannAnalyst. Please explain this procedure and if possible for you then also how to start with GannAnalyst. Thanks

Dear Mastermind
You said - I have used Gannalyst without any need to import data
Very strange. But then how are you getting charts, without importing data into GannAnalyst. Please explain this procedure and if possible for you then also how to start with GannAnalyst. Thanks

EOD Data that I download everyday comes as a single CSV file with one line per stock. This format is efficient for sharing daily changes and all exchanges disseminate in this format. However, Most charting software need data to be organised as one file per symbol and new data is to simply be appended to the file. Metastock is one such format. Amibroker has its internal format too but I do not use that.

Data from servers is directly converted and stored into Metastock format. Once that is done, same data file can be read by Gannanalyst, Amibroker, Metastock and Advanced Get without any need to make any further conversions.

Last edited:
Thanks
but Sirs, in this software when i tried to use Metastock data files, all are not visible only a few scrips i could load..rest are not visible..confused :-(
So i tried to load the NSE data in csv format, where in i'm badly struck.
Can you send me your NSE data in zip format, if pos ??
alternatively please let me know how to get the NSE data in csv format..
I tried to use getbhavcopy from NSe even it didnt work..
Help me in configuring my software..
Thx in advance

I think, forum rules do not allow any one to post his/her views on Nifty or any other scrip.