Trading through Gann Angles

justy

Superb fantastic Sbin started to fall exactly from the level you mentioned and even Nifty put all its power to cross the level u mentioned ....
Hats off performance
In my trading career I haven't seen anyone like you who gives the levels in advance so boldly and not even this market has to come to those levels to give respect to the levels which you write...

Hi all
I'm a interested in Technical Analysis. Can some one send me NSE data till date in CSV format ?? Alternatively seniors of this forum can guide how and from where can i download the NSE data..
Thanks in advance
..Mahesh

rammmeo

Hello sir,
Have been quietly following your thread and thankful for showing the results of gann method if followed correctly.

i need a bit of your help in importing the data to Gannalyst professional software. i did see the help file and did every step right and was able to save format also but after saving the format the ticker does not appear in the symbol column . please can u help me.....thanks

Dear madam
I shall be thankful if you please post a tutorial on how to start with the software for the Gann Studies. Thanks