Trading through Gann Angles

mastermind007

Dear All,
If you remember that a few days back Mr. Ajeet Singh said that I am copy pasting all the calls from someone other's blog. And i cleared all his doubts by proving him that the author/moderator of that blog is none other than me, and to which Ajeet Singh agreed in the forum.
Now, I would like to ask from Mr. Ajeet Singh that why he is copy pasting my hard work in some other forum under his name.
http://www.mudraa.com/trading/173955...nal-calls.html
Ajeet Singh is this all the truthfulness you have with you?
And I am sure that all the threads running under your name must be the hard work of some other genuine traders which you are only copy pasting here.
SHAME ON YOU
I am sure that you dont know even ABC of Gann Theory. People like you only can do copy pasting , who cannot reach anywhere.
This is Sickening !!!

He has posted images also pilfered from here.

Mudra.com site does not have "Contact Us" anywhere on page so in a way it tells volumes about quality of site.

Traderji has ignore list that allows you to ignore individuals at personal level. I guess you'll need feature to block him off this thread.

Last edited:

NANDAMAD

Dear Mam,

Pl do not get upset with few members misbehaving. If he has copy pasted ur work it is really a shame. Whenever a member shine in TJ, invariably some
problem is created and by some members and we lose a good, capable person.
my request is that please do not get purturbed. Hope Ajit singh will understand
the importance of healthy trading.

regards

DPKAUR

DP,

What are your views on Titan?I think it has very bright chances of coming close to 260 levels if it goes below or closes below 275.Will appreciate your thoughts please.
Hi PS
On 29th or 30th May13 we shorted Titan Ind @ 301.5 - 304 levels with stop-loss @ 306 on closing basis for the targets of 300, 295, 291.4, 287, 284, 279
and today our last target has also been met. Now we are trading titan with our trailing SL @ 283 on closing basis for further fall.
Sorry i didnt share this trade here on TJ.
As of now the view is bearish and it may find support @ 270 levels, If it doesn't stops @ 270 then next support is @ 260-254.

justy

Dear DK,
Please dont get upset by the act of Ajeet Singh. He has done a very shameful act by posting your work on his name in some other forum. He has posted all your work alongwith the charts under his name.
Please dont stop posting ur views here because of that irresponsible person.

Regards:
Justy

Bewinner

Dear All,
If you remember that a few days back Mr. Ajeet Singh said that I am copy pasting all the calls from someone other's blog. And i cleared all his doubts by proving him that the author/moderator of that blog is none other than me, and to which Ajeet Singh agreed in the forum.
Now, I would like to ask from Mr. Ajeet Singh that why he is copy pasting my hard work in some other forum under his name.
http://www.mudraa.com/trading/173955...nal-calls.html
http://www.mudraa.com/trading/173955/0/positional-calls.html
Ajeet Singh is this all the truthfulness you have with you?
And I am sure that all the threads running under your name must be the hard work of some other genuine traders which you are only copy pasting here.
SHAME ON YOU
I am sure that you dont know even ABC of Gann Theory. People like you only can do copy pasting , who cannot reach anywhere.
I just can't believe this!!!!

mastermind007

DP

Which scrip is next?