Trading through Gann Angles

a1b1trader

DP has stopped posting in the blog as well. No post since last few days.

And I wont mind if DP has done so.
I am aware DP was posting calls in one other forum as well and then stopped posting because of an awkward situation created by one of the reader. So I think, DP will not post anymore calls here as well.

There are some readers who are solely dependent on some other posts/calls/tips for their trades.
And they "khate bhi hain (use calls/tips) aur gali bhi dete hain" "Arey bhai thanks naa bolo lekin humiliate to naa karo"

"Aur zaroorat padne per makkhan bhi lagaate hain"

I too have such bitter experience in one of the thread in TJ and I too stopped posting calls/charts.
Why should one post in such situation,
One is not posting these calls for himself, posting only for helping other fellows.

You must have heard the proverb "ek machhli sarey talaab ko ganda karti hai"
Everyone has to suffer because of one person.

So is the case here and everywhere.

Last edited:

mastermind007

"MR. MARKET" IS ACTUALLY "MRS. MARKET" ONLY WOMEN CAN THINK, AND ACT THE WAY THE MARKET DOES. THAT IS WHY -ON AVERAGE -WOMEN ARE BETTER TRADERS THAN MEN, THEY UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY DEALING WITH!

Some Nice Quote!!!

shivangi77

An unwanted thought:
After going through all the recent postings here.....
Lets assume that DPKAUR has left forum or stopped postings here, so now we are in panic that there will be nobody to provide good positional calls here and how we earn now. If she wont left now (happy to see her come back) will she feed us for whole life?
She has posted educative images so far and had we learnt something from those images? If NOT, then is this forum a place to look for free tips from some experienced traders? This day will come either today or tomorrow or next year or in 2 years, its for sure then whats our preparation for that day.
Are we really getting helped by buy this or sell this, or we are getting spoiled by free lunch which wont last for long?
This post of mine will be answered like this,"DP mam is helping us a lot and if you are criticizing her then will you provide calls instead of her?"
My answer is "NO". I learnt a lot here from senior members & now I am earning from my learning.
It was my duty to open eyes of newbies because I myself passed this stage.
Justy, you can post here that let the dogs bark and mam must continue her work, I wont mind(this is open forum and I presented my views & you too have same rights)!
But in the end of this thread who's the winner?
The one who knows everything.
http://www.traderji.com/technical-analysis/74034-trading-through-gann-angles-43.html#post815883
and the one who started knowing everything(Still whatever he has done is wrong but only act is wrong, his point is valid)
http://www.traderji.com/trading-diary/80035-trade-diary-novice-13.html#post817228
Rest of all, are looking for some profitable calls.
If there is some hate button, all are free to click that, for this post!

Last edited:

mastermind007

An unwanted thought:
After going through all the recent postings here.....
Lets assume that DPKAUR has left forum or stopped postings here, so now we are in panic that there will be nobody to provide good positional calls here and how we earn now. If she wont left now (happy to see her come back) will she feed us for whole life?
She has posted educative images so far and had we learnt something from those images? If NOT, then is this forum a place to look for free tips from some experienced traders? This day will come either today or tomorrow or next year or in 2 years, its for sure then whats our preparation for that day.
Are we really getting helped by buy this or sell this, or we are getting spoiled by free lunch which wont last for long?
This post of mine will be answered like this,"DP mam is helping us a lot and if you are criticizing her then will you provide calls instead of her?"
My answer is "NO". I learnt a lot here from senior members & now I am earning from my learning.
It was my duty to open eyes of newbies because I myself passed this stage.
Justy & a1b1trader, you can post here that let the dogs bark and mam must continue her work, I wont mind(this is open forum and I presented my views & you too have same rights)!
But in the end of this thread who's the winner?
The one who knows everything.
http://www.traderji.com/technical-analysis/74034-trading-through-gann-angles-43.html#post815883
and the one who started knowing everything(Still whatever he has done is wrong but only act is wrong, his point is valid)
http://www.traderji.com/trading-diary/80035-trade-diary-novice-13.html#post817228
Rest of all, are looking for some profitable calls.
If there is some hate button, all are free to click that, for this post!
Shivangi

Very well said!!! Although I've not taken any of the trades that DPKAUR had posted, I was keenly following her charts and trying to learn from (make sense ) of what she was attempting to say. I did go thru this entire thread from page 1 to last page a day before this issue cropped up.

If she continues to post, I'll be happy. If not, I'll work thru this thread few more times and learn whatever I can. Either way, I'll get over this.

DPKAUR

Dear All,
Who said that i have left Tradrji.com?? Quitting is not in my Blood.
I dont care what Ajeet Singh has done. He has done what he has got from his elders. A man is recognized by his acts. Ajeet Singh you have shown your quality.
@ Shivangi I cant disclose my system. I have done a lot of hard work to reach this level. Ajeet Singh is not here to help anyone , he himself has deleted the pressure dates from this thread. Did u ask him that why did he deleted that post from here?? He deleted so that others cant take benefit of it. And he is expecting me to answer the queries.
I cant quit just because of some craps.
Ajeet Singh you only can copy others.
Regards:
D Kaur

DPKAUR

Most of the shares are showing bullish signals and I think that reversal is on the cards.
This Week Nifty must touch 5853 levels this would be 50% retracement from 6229 to 5477 and also Gann Angel Support is there. So, a long trade should be initiated @ this level with stop-loss @ 5835 on closing basis. Targets are 5931, 5978, 5049, 6042,, 6066, 6109, 6148
Tomorrow 10th June is a Gann Pressure Date

shivangi77

What else can be expected from CHEAP people like you. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tum already bahot GIRE HUE HO AUR KITNA GIROGE??????
Arre madam, main aap aap karke baat kar raha huun aur tum to level hi giraye ja rahi ho????
Ajeet whatever you have done is wrong and you must not have done that.
But DPKAUR and Ajeetsingh please leave this topic here and don't spoil beauty of this thread.
we all belong to decent background so please refrain yourself from targetting each other.
Jo ho gaya so ho gaya, now lets move on.
what newbies will see here?
hope ajeet you wont post further any material from here on your thread.
Please, you both, try to be mature
its my humble request to both of you.
@ DP , you have full right to keep your hardwork with you.
Iss topic ko yahin dafn karo plz