Status
Not open for further replies.

SavantGarde

Vicky,

When London Europe Open & Then Again When DOW Cow Opens Are All Impulse Trading, Not Enough Time To Convey The Trades To You.

Another Thing, Keep An Eye On EUR/JPY, For Your EUR/USD Long Trade If EUR/JPY Moves Up EUR/USD Will Move Down, Keep An Eye On GBp/USD, EUR/USD Usually Move In The Same Direction So You Can Make Quick Exits & Re-Enter....Ok

SavantGarde

Yup. Great call Savant Sir. :thumb:

How about helping this poor man everyday? :D

Just kidding... :)

Last edited:

vicky_ag

Correlation at work?

What are your thoughts on EA ??
Vicky,

When London Europe Open & Then Again When DOW Cow Opens Are All Impulse Trading, Not Enough Time To Convey The Trades To You.

Another Thing, Keep An Eye On EUR/JPY, For Your EUR/USD Long Trade If EUR/JPY Moves Up EUR/USD Will Move Down, Keep An Eye On GBp/USD, EUR/USD Usually Move In The Same Direction So You Can Make Quick Exits & Re-Enter....Ok

SavantGarde

vicky_ag

Savant Sir

Two questions:

1. This one is unrelated to your forex trading.

I was reading the newspaper and it says the exports have dipped further and ended worst in 14 years.

Doesnt the market react badly to this kind of news? Still we are going further up and up? Are we entering a bubble phase?

Also, what kind of reaction and followup would the GM bankruptcy create?

2. In forex, I think we are nearing a major support on EUR/USD, which has been tested quite a time recently, have a look.

With a break of this, which I think should happen in the London session, we might see a further slide.

Level is around 1.4140

What are your views?

vicky_ag

Savant Sir

I took the 2 trade on 1.4130. One closed on 20 pips. Letting the second open one, run amok. :D
Savant Sir

Two questions:

1. This one is unrelated to your forex trading.

I was reading the newspaper and it says the exports have dipped further and ended worst in 14 years.

Doesnt the market react badly to this kind of news? Still we are going further up and up? Are we entering a bubble phase?

Also, what kind of reaction and followup would the GM bankruptcy create?

2. In forex, I think we are nearing a major support on EUR/USD, which has been tested quite a time recently, have a look.

With a break of this, which I think should happen in the London session, we might see a further slide.

Level is around 1.4140

What are your views?

SavantGarde

Shivraja,

It Has Nothing To Do With Technical Analysis, But Knowing How & When The Big Players....Hedge Funds, Banks, Interbanks Play The Forex Markets At Various Points During The Day.....Lot Of Effort Has Gone Towards Studying This For Sometime....& Has Been Very Fruitful So Far.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Hi SavantGarde,

I hold a spreadbetting account where I can trade USD/JPY. Just curious about your system. Is it just trading the breakout from the outside bars? sorry for my ignorance but a pointer will help.

Status
Not open for further replies.