Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Lot of friends are trading on GCI demo...thats only how far it should go..please dont open live account with them till you read this scam report..........dangerous guys
Please checkout www.forexpeacearmy.com and check reviews..

Overall Rating: SCAM Scam Investigation >>
Get code for your site
Total Reviews: 70
Last Updated: 2012-02-13
Special Notes:
SCAM CONFIRMATION 2009-07-21:: The FPA has confirmed a scam complaint against GCI Trading and is now blacklisted by the FPA. We recommend against doing business with this broker unless this issue can be resolved.

UPDATE: The FPA has received information linking ICMTrading.com to GCI. We recommend extreme caution dealing with ICM Trading until this is clarified.

Click here to join live discussion of Gcitrading.com (GCI Financial) on our forum
Request Site Update

Regards

Sreenan

SavantGarde

Hi Sreenan,

Most Forex brokers advertising here at TJ and other Forums are all scamsters... for those whose Scams are yet to be discovered...shouldn't be considered clean... As far as Forex Brokers go..... one should presume them to be Scamsters even if there isn't anything yet to pin....!!!

There are handful of Brokers who run the business as it should be... but we don't have them Advertising at most Forums....!!!

SG

Hi,
Lot of friends are trading on GCI demo...thats only how far it should go..please dont open live account with them till you read this scam report..........dangerous guys
Please checkout www.forexpeacearmy.com and check reviews..

Overall Rating: SCAM Scam Investigation >>
Get code for your site
Total Reviews: 70
Last Updated: 2012-02-13
Special Notes:
SCAM CONFIRMATION 2009-07-21:: The FPA has confirmed a scam complaint against GCI Trading and is now blacklisted by the FPA. We recommend against doing business with this broker unless this issue can be resolved.

UPDATE: The FPA has received information linking ICMTrading.com to GCI. We recommend extreme caution dealing with ICM Trading until this is clarified.

Click here to join live discussion of Gcitrading.com (GCI Financial) on our forum
Request Site Update

Regards

Sreenan

0.01=$1.0 for 1 Standard Lot size of Gold

Good to see you..... 'Sunny Leone'... Don't disappear....:)

SG
SG, for Gold I keep a target of $5. Is that too much ?? I see that most of your trades are almost like scalps... That seems to be a good strategy for these highly leveraged instruments. Do you keep a trailing stop ?? How much ??

SavantGarde

TP... There is no Trailing Exit.... I just Exit wherever I feel... the move is getting exhausted....and if I have decent profit... I might even exit incase I need to take a leak .....!!!

SG

SG, for Gold I keep a target of $5. Is that too much ?? I see that most of your trades are almost like scalps... That seems to be a good strategy for these highly leveraged instruments. Do you keep a trailing stop ?? How much ??

Status
Not open for further replies.