Status
Not open for further replies.

vicky_ag

SL hunting? Does it happen? I thought it was a folk lore.

Calling it a night.

Goodnight Savant Sir

Yes Trades Are Being Setup For Morning, Watch The Fun
& Never Keep S/L When Markets Open, When You See The Quotes Go Into Convulsion, That Is S/L Hunting By The Predators On The Prowl....:)

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

SavantGarde

My Dear Vicky,

Except For News Hour Trading, Why Do You Think Quotes Go Into Convulsions Several Times Everyday, Just When Practically Everybody Is In It With Trade.

Think ! Think Harder !! No Folk Lore For Me, I See With My Eyes Hear With My Ears & Rarest Of All Think With My Brains.....:)

SavantGarde

SL hunting? Does it happen? I thought it was a folk lore.

Calling it a night.

Goodnight Savant Sir

vicky_ag

Savant Sir

If you are talking about keeping SL at major S/R and trying to ride from there on, I agree there has been cases of prices moving just a bit to kick us out of the trade.

But,if we put an arbitary point of SL to keep the wolves away, we can ride that also.

My Dear Vicky,

Except For News Hour Trading, Why Do You Think Quotes Go Into Convulsions Several Times Everyday, Just When Practically Everybody Is In It With Trade.

Think ! Think Harder !! No Folk Lore For Me, I See With My Eyes Hear With My Ears & Rarest Of All Think With My Brains.....:)

SavantGarde

Last edited:

SavantGarde

Vicky,

You Are Experienced Enough To Do The Right Thing, Watch Setup In Progress For U.S. Open

SavantGarde

Savant Sir

If you are talking about keeping SL at major S/R and trying to ride from there on, I agree there has been cases of prices moving just a bit to kick us out of the trade.

But,if we put an arbitary point of SL to keep the wolves away, we can ride that also.

Status
Not open for further replies.