Trading NR7 setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

ag_fx

Satyen

Just one of my observations..days after NR7 are very good days to trade Ambush..so far this has been true ever since the start if this thread.
Yes this is my next project to do now concentrating on 60 min flow trading after 2day NR7 day after completed then will start study Ambush any way plz ankit check if the excell file is ok plz check from jan08 to 4th August chck it roughly after that i will write down the days trigered 2DNR7 and will try to find way to trade

AW10

Just one of my observations..days after NR7 are very good days to trade Ambush..so far this has been true ever since the start if this thread.
Thanks Ankit for this observation. NRx gives great setup for wide range days to follow
and that is the dream of any daytrader. Ambush style, or trading based on 5min charts can give good results.
(at the same time, when we have few Wide days WS5/ WS7 days then better to be careful with daytrades and reduce the expecation, reduce the size.. because we might be heading for sideway narrow range day, where profit potential is less.

Satya has bigger challange cause he is looking at swing trading with 60m chart which has time horizon greater then 1 day.

Satya - Please look at the second entry signal after NR7 breakout..in the direction of breakout. That will be like Breakout - Pullback - contiuation type of trade setup.
Read it somewhere that this type of pullback trades have higher probability of success then getting the breakout as soon as it happens.

I will chk 2NR7 excel sheet later and will give u feedback.
My only observation is that 2 NR7 days are very rare.. so it might test yr patience (don't know about u.. but I don't have that much patience).

Happy Trading

Satyen

No dear AW10 i am not saying two day consecutive NR7 waht i was saying range calculate taking highest of highs and lowest low of last two days and then calculate NR7 of this range mostly it tracks the sideways day its not rare happens regularly in market

rohangawale

NR7 stocks of nifty triggered on 18th aug are:

Code:
[B]STOCK		HIGH		LOW[/B]
AMBUJA CEMENT	101.4		98.6
HERO HONDA	1420.8		1366.1
RELIANCE IND	1956.2		1920.15
RPL		121.35		119
SUN PHARMACY	1196		1165

Status
Not open for further replies.