Trading Mistakes

these are some of the mistakes i made when i started so i thought i'd share it here with u guys...

1)followed tips:mad:

2)took positions much larger than i could afford to

3)had no stop losses:eek:

4)held on to loosing posions too long and booked profits too soon on winning stocks:mad:

5)brought in the first 2 minutes of trade at the day's high:confused:

6)brought more on hunches and impulse and then paniced when my guess wen't wrong

7)placed market orders instead of limit orders

8)chose the costliest broker

9)traded too much

10)did not trust myself

so happy trading guys...
krishna
Thanks for sharing your experience!

Thanks Krishna23
I have started trading newly and very slowly after a lot of study of TA (thanks to saint's " Teach a man to fish " also) and FA and trying out first at moneybhai and khelostocks.
Your tips are surely priceless for a person like me , who is only 1 month old in the real market
Thanks once again
oneandonlykrishna

Dear All,

I am new to this forum. I have lost heavily and continue to do so. I would be grateful if someone can tell how to know the entry and exit levels for any trade. Generally it is believed that only God knows this. Thanks

Chander

VVKB

Tips from dealers appear to be quite comforting. I agree that most of the time they may not materialise. We may not do away with the tips altogether.But we have to take our own judgement in relation to the loss limits fixed - VVKB

sudoku1

I am new to this forum. I have lost heavily and continue to do so. I would be grateful if someone can tell how to know the entry and exit levels for any trade. Generally it is believed that only God knows this. Thanks
Chander
god proposes & man disposes....friend , great man were not born , they made themselves great.....in the same way , if u r losing , try 2 find out what went wrong & more imp...correct the mistake other time....:)

krishna23

Dear All,

Chander
first stop trading now,take a breather...sometimes u try too hard and panic....trade only when u understand what u r doin'...

learn frm ur mistakes that lead to the losses and then make amends...develop a strategy first and then trade...

and when u r ready,start with small positions first and then gradually get up the ladder...

and God only helps those who help themselves so have faith in urself...

All the Best,
krishna

Thank you for helping beginners by saying what not to do? Please do the needful for how to do trading to lose less and gain bette.

Vamsi