Trading for living

mcxinvest

Hello
I am in plan to provide calls on menthaoil and silver mega ( MCX platform) from the september onward.
Before that, Let me clear out, this both commodity are highly volatile and people who are risk taker can go with this. My suggestion would be, people who can take a risk of 2L in menthaoil and 1.5L in silver mega can consider these calls.
I want the replies from you guys, whether I should post it or not, as unnecessary postiing and no one sees it, will make no point.
Do let me know, if you guys think its appropriate or not.

mkbsiva

Hello
I am in plan to provide calls on menthaoil and silver mega ( MCX platform) from the september onward.
Before that, Let me clear out, this both commodity are highly volatile and people who are risk taker can go with this. My suggestion would be, people who can take a risk of 2L in menthaoil and 1.5L in silver mega can consider these calls.
I want the replies from you guys, whether I should post it or not, as unnecessary postiing and no one sees it, will make no point.
you are doing good...:clapping: jus keep going....:thumb::thumb:

both are very high in volatility.... should have a strong heart to accept the stoploss...

traders with deep pockets can go for these counters.....
Anyway happy trading.....:)

Hello
:clapping::clapping::clapping:
Awaiting ur call in Silver

Hello
I am rather thrilled to have come across this POST ..I like trading in mentha .the rewards are good and very risky too.. which could be countered by placing sl ,probably.
Looking forward to your calls .
Could you also consider cardamom as well?
Best of luck ...keep the calls coming!