Trading for Living -- Successfully Completed one year as Full Time Trader

VJAY

Selling 26500ce and 26600pe combined premium of 218 is looking attractive both with slm of 140 each
Dear anil,
What are the creteria to select/fix stop loss for the position?

anildnr

Dear anil,
What are the creteria to select/fix stop loss for the position?
Hi vijay..generally i see the premiums and market trend..in the above trade market opened without much volatality and both combined premium should be 100 if it is in between 26500 n 26600. But it was at 217 when i took the position. Generally better to keep 30 to 40 points stoploss as if you keep 10 points like that it will hit for small swings in bn. If you keep 140 sl in above scenario and the position is safe for one more hour then we can gradually reduce the sl by 5 points like that. Anyway this position i have taken without any hedge any sudden events which are unexpected will make it huge loss. So generally i close for 10 to 20 rs profit

anildnr

Hi vijay..generally i see the premiums and market trend..in the above trade market opened without much volatality and both combined premium should be 100 if it is in between 26500 n 26600. But it was at 217 when i took the position. Generally better to keep 30 to 40 points stoploss as if you keep 10 points like that it will hit for small swings in bn. If you keep 140 sl in above scenario and the position is safe for one more hour then we can gradually reduce the sl by 5 points like that. Anyway this position i have taken without any hedge any sudden events which are unexpected will make it huge loss. So generally i close for 10 to 20 rs profit
If you see bn fall today, compare
Now aa the combined premium is around 195 ..we can close the position or move the pe slm to 130 rupees and call to 110rs.