Trading for Living -- Successfully Completed one year as Full Time Trader

amrutham

Adjusted this position.

BN spot @ 26550

Buy BN 27500 CE 200 Qty @18
Sell BN 27000 CE 200 Qty @ 75

Credit = 57*200 = 11400

Net credit = around 29K

This position is safe in the range BN range of 26000- 27000 for this week.
Made one more adjustment.

BN spot @ 26150

Buy BN 27000 CE 200 Qty @18
Sell BN 26500 CE 200 Qty @ 73

Buy BN 26000 PE 200 Qty @ 130
Sell BN 25800 PE 200 Qty @ 70

Debit= 1K

Net Credit = 28K

This position is safe in the BN range of 25800- 26500 for this week

Last edited:
Hmm not sure, This will be the first time in India. My guess is they wont block entire amount but if you dont have enough funds, they will still take delivery and sell it immediately on next day open and recover that difference amount from you along with all STT etc charges
I think this is only for illiquid FOs not for the very liquid ones. Again how will one take a delivery of an index ? I dont think the fine print for this is out quite yet
‘Again how will one take a delivery of an index ?’ - The proposed new rule is only for stock options, not index options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

superman

I think this is only for illiquid FOs not for the very liquid ones. Again how will one take a delivery of an index ? I dont think the fine print for this is out quite yet
Delivery is not applicable for index. Thats the whole point of SEBIs new rule, everyone should think 100 times before playing F&O on illiquid stocks

onequorauser

Delivery is not applicable for index. Thats the whole point of SEBIs new rule, everyone should think 100 times before playing F&O on illiquid stocks
Right.. that is what I am saying.. This applies only to illiquid stocks. the sort that have a ban every few days. You can still do it the same way for the SBIs and Vedantas

superman

Right.. that is what I am saying.. This applies only to illiquid stocks. the sort that have a ban every few days. You can still do it the same way for the SBIs and Vedantas
As of now certain stocks but going forward in next 6+ months all stocks will come under delivery. Thats the plan of SEBI as of now, Not sure if they will revise it