Trading for a Living.

Hello

9:30 AM

BNF Swing Long continues (inspite of the gap down) with SL below 11,100 on closing basis (15 Minutes)

BNF Intraday Long at 11,130 with SL of 11090 . . .

(this can also be shorting level for ID, so maybe can double the SL qntity to 2 lots)

Thanks

9:45 AM

Notes: On BNF, for last 3 days, every day price opening with small Gap down, then recovering on first bar,
today the open is below the range of last 2 days, but price just about holding out above the BRN
Should be good shorting opportunity once it breaks these levels, Lets see what happens Next . . .

10:00 AM

Exiting from intraday Long at xx125, due to no traction / follow through . . .

Last edited:
Stops hit on BNF intra short . . . xx180

Now holding swing 15 short (1 lot at 11,100), stop for it at 11,150 closing basis

Thanks

The stop at xxx80 was put just to protect the BE, no technical reason for shifting it below, maybe just above BRN was alright . . .

anyway, Lesson Learned (hopefully :p)

For those carrying ID short trades, the stops can now be placed at xxx85

Thanks

Hello

Booked the swing short position, yesterday near close, signal for long is above 10650 . . .

Thinking of waiting for the Interest Rate Decision (supposed to be around 11 AM) and not taking the long till then, even if price closes above 10650

With a such a nice short trade in pocket, don't mind waiting out of the zig-zag movement that will follow the announcement,
yesterday booked the short trade at close for the same reason, staying out of the news related zig-zag moves

Thanks

11:15 AM

After the news, the direction seems to be clearly down now . . .

But don't know where to short in time . . .

in the morning was showing Long above xx650 and short below xx550, but now too far away from that levels . . .

maybe short at xx400 on pullback with 50 points SL can be a good idea

Thanks

03:30 PM

Finally did take that short for a 50 points SL, but short at xx450, stopped out at xx500

Overall the trend is confusing, if it is a flag // pullback or bulls have taken control . . .

anyway, tomorrow's open will provide a better view, based on which a fresh swing position can be created.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hello

I have not posted regularly on this thread, although have made some posts on other threads . .

I continue to trade bank nifty based on levels from 15 minutes chart, meanwhile got interested and was following levels from other thread here on TJ. I was surprised when that system got 7-8 trades in 2 days, feels more like signals based on 2 minutes rather than 15 minutes time frame. All along during that period thankfully my short trade continued with a wide stop loss . . . effectively my confidence has grown, and hopefully I will stick to the levels i am getting rather than looking here n there for new system or help for trading levels. If i have to trade with continuous 7-8 loss making trades based on levels some body else provides without understanding the technique of getting levels, even to an extend of doubting the time frame itself, it is better to do that with something I understand and not something that I have to follow blindly like a slave.

Anyway I need to thank that thread starter for helping me arrive at a conclusion to stick to my own simple way of trading and not keep looking for perfect something. Hoping to follow it up, by executing every trade . . .

For now I am trading only BNF but shortly will also start nifty future . . .

My Levels for Today are

Bank Nifty Current Swing Trade is Short, Stop and Reverse to Long when 15 minutes closes above 10100

Thanks

Nifty Future Levels (Not Trading just tracking for now)

Swing Trade is Short from 6280
Stop and Reverse to Long when 15 minutes closes above 6025

10:30
BNF Long from 10150 Stop for long at 10070, Reversal when close is below 10010

Last edited:
Levels for Bank Nifty

Current Swing Trade is Long, Stop and Reverse to Short when 15 minutes closes below 10200

10:00 AM
Short trade triggered on BNF, Stop and Reverse to Long is now 10345

Last edited: