Trading Diary with calls

TraderRavi

low risk profile
vishnu, its classic case of buy @ top.....hum daily aisa hi karta hun.(aaj bhi kiya)...so experienced.......:D

vishnu.

I Expected this when you shown the chart. I felt you have taken position after the move was over....anyways better trade next time :thumb:
rsi was costantly increasing at that time. also i expected Nifty wil go up since it was taking suport at 5501-10 range. where fault came?? postmortem needed.

vishnu.

vishnu, its classic case of buy @ top.....hum daily aisa hi karta hun.(aaj bhi kiya)...so experienced.......:D
since from many days i was trying to catch these vigorous movements ravi. these types of stocks..like DCHL, moser, DCB all shoots up intra at some time. how to catch it still to find out. because if able to catch means within 2-3 minutes trade over. humm still to search for the indication

vishnu.

yesterday 570 rs lost. has to cover that first. not in hurry. wil wait and enter. also 1000 Rs profit should make after covering yesterdays loss. hmmm. difficuilt task

vishnu.

bought abgship at 360.25. 83 quantity. some fearbecause nifty near 5570 critical level. so sold at 361. 60 Rs prft. stil abg looking good

now aban and ashley on radar

vishnu.

would like to sell educomp. is it a intra double top at 442???:thumb:

also bought 5500 put at 51.85

5500 put booked at 56.50. prft 175. so total 235 prft. still 335 to make

Last edited: