Trading as a part time profession.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hI RAJENDRA
i am following ur thread for some time... Ur methods is good but is it possible to enact this if we are not in front of the trading terminal and charts for most of the time.. i mean if our work dsnt allw us to look at the chrt during mkt hours... can we do positional trades still using ur method?

ag_fx

my 2 cents on dis...
these channels are almost impossible to trade in real time....may b e because when we make them at eod, we are drawing them on left hand side of the graph...wheras, during mkt hours, the right side is nt knwon and u tend to keep on changing the channels..
like for example here...the first channel isnt a channel for me...the very definition of channel requires at least 3 wave movements...basicaly 2 pull backs are required b4 it is considered as a valid channel....

wat do u say rajendrani on dis? have u tried trading these channels in real time? i have not been successful in trading them myself...

rajendrani

my 2 cents on dis...
these channels are almost impossible to trade in real time....may b e because when we make them at eod, we are drawing them on left hand side of the graph...wheras, during mkt hours, the right side is nt knwon and u tend to keep on changing the channels..
like for example here...the first channel isnt a channel for me...the very definition of channel requires at least 3 wave movements...basicaly 2 pull backs are required b4 it is considered as a valid channel....

wat do u say rajendrani on dis? have u tried trading these channels in real time? i have not been successful in trading them myself...
nothing is impossible bro, we make the patterns using the pivots. we have to wait till it form and then when its form we need to wait till it breaks and when it breaks that the place where we enter long or short.

For any patterns or any channel the minimum requirement is the tl should have atleast 2 points touching the tl on either side. So, if we have 2 ph and 2 pl and we join them with a tl and see some pattern like a channel or rising wedge or falling wedge then we trade that if we get a break on that.

Again, trading the pattern is possible.

ag_fx

nothing is impossible bro, we make the patterns using the pivots. we have to wait till it form and then when its form we need to wait till it breaks and when it breaks that the place where we enter long or short.

For any patterns or any channel the minimum requirement is the tl should have atleast 2 points touching the tl on either side. So, if we have 2 ph and 2 pl and we join them with a tl and see some pattern like a channel or rising wedge or falling wedge then we trade that if we get a break on that.

Again, trading the pattern is possible.
Hmm...Impossible wasnt an appropriate word...anyways...

Hows the daily flow going? Any positions there? I dont think therer are any new PH PL breaks dere....

btw...have u started trading nf 5 min flow? i saw ur posts during da day today...

Status
Not open for further replies.