Trading Again

Lets say you are now 30 years of age, and seeing your enthusiasm, i am sure, you would love to trade for next 10 years of your life. 8k per month, taken for 12 months a year approx gives 1 lakhs a year. Doing this consistently will recover you close to what you lost after 10 years from now. (NOTE: I have taken just 8k pm. 500Rs for 20 trading sessions will get you 10k !!)
Investment: Rs. 50,000
Monthly Return: Rs. 8000
ROI: 16% Per Month
ROI: 192% Per Year (Without Monthly CAGR)
ROI: 1920% After 10 Yrs. (Without CAGR)

Large Mutual Funds / Hedge Funds with Million of Dollars in AUM struggling to gain or maintain 16% ROI Yearly which you are going to make Monthly.

@aja You are going to break the records. The Next Billionaire .. Hope you don't mind to share your some secrets with us.

Is This A Joke of The Month.

okabira

@aja

I want everyone to earn from the markets ... but it rewards some .. and some dont ..

I dont want to tell .. like other people telling you ... Like .. go onnn ,, make huge money ,,, get rich .. you can do it .. etc. etc.

Calm your mind for a moment..... read this with cool head ...

Realize that .. the money lost ... 16 Lac which for a normal engineer would be earned in approx 4 years after tax ..
THAT IS HUGE MONEY for some ..

Realize that RED DAMAGE has been done .

If you have backup plan that if 50,000 is lost .. [[ which may or may not happen ... 50/50 chance .. ]]

i will do this or this
.... then you can move forward. Be sure that you have a very Solid trading plan and no sense of revenge trading ..

but if no backup plan then what you will do after that .. ?

Dont be ashamed of doing any Job . No job is to be ashamed off. Every thing is right in their own sense.
brad pitt , megan fox were waiters , harrison ford was carpenter etc etc .. you know the stories..

what i am telling is ... if you have Very solid plan + backup .. then only trade ..

If you still fear pulling trigger or lose focus after 1-2 losses intraday ... and trading NON-SETUP trades
... then i would apologetically say quit for time being ..

get some job ... change your mind with different people .. exchange ideas .. then come after some time and trade..

market is going nowhere .. meanwhile during job you could invest 50k ..... in FD , stocks , MF .. acc to your risk
so that it just doesnt sit in your bank.

Think for a while
with calm and cool HEAD

... some one said on this thread you are 30 ... still good age to get a job ...
but if years wasted and take another 5-6 years then ... sadly no fresh job is given to 35 olders .. because already 20 olders are standing in line , much energetic and ready to work on low wages ..

Best wishes.

aja

@okabira -Very practical reply Bhai.I'm not 30.Kingsmasher just assumed it.If you are 30,you can call me Uncle aja :joyful:

@kingsmasher1-I accepted the fact that lost money cant be recovered now.Once it gone,its gone.Gayi Bhains Paani me(Buffalo in Deep Water).
There's a limit for bringing money to the trading a/c.Once we reach the apex,we cant add more capital.We're gone.

Hope absolute newbie will follow proper MM,RR and whatever needed for the trading.I'd write my full story in a new thread some day.(before I blow this 50k and before leaving TJ forever).

aja

okabira

are No. I am 30 neither :D

acha aaj kuch kia ? just asking .
Aj acha trending tha > moring sell .. then buy