Trading Yet Again.....

Taiki

Coming back after a long break, planning to start a thread here. Looking forward to start trading from next week as I will stay free for most of the next quarter. Need to brush up a lot of things before I step in the field on Monday. Indian market is in a very interesting time. Banking and financial sectors are being punched in the face every other day. Volatility has increased Just few months before the 2019 election. Time to make some cash. :cooll:

Best Regards
Taiki

MSN1979

Great to see you back in action Taiki Bro.:up::up::up:

Already watching this thread :)

Taiki

Trading Beliefs

1. Price is only a perception.
2. Net resulting force from supply and demand (again perception) that make the perceived price move.
3. All other Fundamental and Technical analysis come secondary.
4. Edge of a trading system lie in consistently identifying the areas of a chart where there is a clear sign of dominance of bulls over bears or bears over bulls.
5. Not every trade is going to be a profit. So trading success has to come from a series of trades where net take home should exceeds the net loss and commissions.
6. Position sizing and Risk management are nun-chucks for an intraday trader.
7. An evenness of mind is highly required for trading successfully over long run.

It is possible to trade for a living.

Best Regards
Taiki

Last edited:

VJAY

Trading Beliefs

1. Price is only a perception.
2. Net resulting force from supply and demand (again perception) that make the perceived price move.
3. All other Fundamental and Technical analysis come secondary.
4. Edge of a trading system lie in consistently identifying the areas of a chart where there is a clear sign of dominance of bulls over bears or bears over bulls.
5. Not every trade is going to be a profit. So trading success has to come from a series of trades where net take home should exceeds the net loss and commissions.
6. Position sizing and Risk management are nun-chucks for an intraday trader.
7. An evenness of mind is highly required for trading successfully over long run.

It is possible to trade for a living.
Welcome back.....:)

Taiki

BANKNIFTY Post Market

Today trading was pretty straight forward. I was expecting an upmove today since morning. BANKNIFTY took another dip before reversing up. I did not take the 1st SHORT which was a simple pullback SHORT setup. Post 12PM, trend reversed in to an uptrend and traded 1st simple pullback for a LONG,. Exit was at intraday square off.

NIFTY Post market

Trading NIFTY was even more simpler than BANKNIFTY. As I had noted a strength in pre-open and day started with a trading range. NIFTY attempted to fall below the range but there was no weakness spotted so I was looking for a BOF Long setup. I see that I have entered LONG after an uptrend was there and I entered with first SPB. But with BOF setup entry should have been way earlier near 10890 to 10900.

Managing the trade was easy in both as there was hardly any weakness seen after the uptrend reversal. A good day to start with.

Best Regards
Taiki

MSN1979

BANKNIFTY Post Market

Today trading was pretty straight forward. I was expecting an upmove today since morning. BANKNIFTY took another dip before reversing up. I did not take the 1st SHORT which was a simple pullback SHORT setup. Post 12PM, trend reversed in to an uptrend and traded 1st simple pullback for a LONG,. Exit was at intraday square off.

NIFTY Post market

Trading NIFTY was even more simpler than BANKNIFTY. As I had noted a strength in pre-open and day started with a trading range. NIFTY attempted to fall below the range but there was no weakness spotted so I was looking for a BOF Long setup. I see that I have entered LONG after an uptrend was there and I entered with first SPB. But with BOF setup entry should have been way earlier near 10890 to 10900.

Managing the trade was easy in both as there was hardly any weakness seen after the uptrend reversal. A good day to start with.

Best Regards
Taiki
Very well executed bro. What is SPB?

Taiki

There is a Breakout pullback LONG setup on SUN{HARMA weekly chart. I will keep a watch on this for few favorable swing LONG

Best Regards
Taiki

Last edited: