Trading according to Karthiks strategy..

Does ATP method is prfitable for your trade?

• Yes

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • No

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Not all the time

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VJAY

Hi vjay, neerav, anup,

how do you take trades in a situation where next candle after touching candle gaps up or gaps down and goes above or below our entry point..??
I avoid that trades,,,example ydays coalindia...

mangup

High %Delivery to Total Traded shares indicate,Bullishness in the share.
So,the High of the stock made on the day of High % day is certain to be exceeded in the coming days by at least 3-5% & more.
This invariably happens within a week.

BFutility is again a Good stock for ATP & infact a Fore runner for Nifty

Trading is all Maths in which i am always week.:)
Hi RR,

Can u pl explain with some examples & where to get that data of High %delivery?

anup

will try 2 do that..for adani we have 2 look at gap up/down i guess..its almost not working in atp these days...wat do u think anup ?
Is it, i dont know...i dint trade trade intraday as i dont have the access to charts...is ATP not working?, Gapu up/down working for adani?...

VJAY

will try 2 do that..for adani we have 2 look at gap up/down i guess..its almost not working in atp these days...wat do u think anup ?
tipical normal traders mentality ..:D:lol::rofl:

Need to switch method now :rofl:

VJAY

Vijay, i havent traded ATP method from last 9 sessions, you have done that .. Plz comment on this
Anup,
We not able to figure out methods rates from trading just by a week or month :)
My view.....

anup

Your view on "will try 2 do that..for adani we have 2 look at gap up/down i guess..its almost not working in atp these days...wat do u think anup ?"--- I cant comment i did for 2 weeks and it worked well... Later on i was busy so couldnt trade,so for me it was successful..

anup

@Neerav: Can you please tell me which site charts you are referring and also please publish your trade , i will do analysis of it and will tell you..

Why Loss.
SBI was a Buy > 2482 & went up to 2494.
Today's High itself is 2494.9

If it is Future,it went upto 2512 after 2505 candle.
Lot size 125.

Either way WIN WIN situation.:thumb:
u r right but i wanted to earn 10 rs...maybe that's my mistake....2505-2515....it touched 2512 & revered...SL i kept was 2499....anyway, will try to focus on mid caps now...cheers !