Trading 40 Lakhs for good profits.......Simple strategy!

SexyTrader

Today after Brexit....

Written 300 lots of 8050 PE June between 114-115/- :thumb:

Easy profits and will recover yesterday's loss given as donation to Brexit :)

P.S. Will write additional 100 lots of 8050 PE June at 124-125 if it reaches
Written additional 100 lots of 8050 PE June between 142-143/- to average down my option writing price :thumb:

Total quantity held now is 500 lots :thumb: Easy profits soon!

SexyTrader

Written additional 100 lots of 8050 PE June between 142-143/- to average down my option writing price :thumb:

Total quantity held now is 500 lots :thumb: Easy profits soon!
My Average writing price for all 500 lots of 8050 PE June is 127.15/- :thumb: and looking to book huge profits today :thumb:

SexyTrader

What if it plunges at Europe market open? What is SL (In mind) ?

By the way, Too much risk you are taking.
Kept adequate margin :thumb: This is sure-shot profits :) Europe will recover slowly coz news out!

SexyTrader

Expected target for profit????
Profits sure :thumb: so target for profit is open....hoping maximum profits today lets see :)

500 lots written at averaged price 127.15/- is sure-shot profits in the making :clap:

SexyTrader

Any specific reason for selecting 8050 as strike and not 8000 or 8100?
Becoz the news was out and this is a sure-shot profitable trade for me....by my parameters :thumb: Obviously will hold till next week!

SexyTrader

You did not get my question. I generally trade only 100 divisible options (eg. 8000,8100,8200,8300 etc) and don't trade options ending with 50(eg.8050,8150 etc) because of liquidity. 50 options are unpredictable and moves a lot.

So why you select 50 options and not 100 divisible?

Any advantage of same?
Becoz I will get to keep a larger premium amount...that adjusts to my averaged writing price :thumb:

Thats why chose writing 8050 PE :)

SexyTrader

My Average writing price for all 500 lots of 8050 PE June is 127.15/- :thumb: and looking to book huge profits today :thumb:
Sitting on huge profits M2M right now :thumb: Will keep 500 lots written 8050 PE June open till expiry....

Coz I realized this was a sure-shot trade when I saw BrExit happen today morning :)

Shikamaru

What a drag!!!
Its all about stay green at end of day... Gambling or trading... Stay green....
he may be triple his investment by now.... where others were laughing....
Sure, he is crazy... what a BREXIT treat for day trading and short term swing traders.... Thanks GB