Trading 40 Lakhs for good profits.......Simple strategy!

SexyTrader

Why are you buying so far out-of-strike price.You can buy 8000 CE also which is also not that costly.:)
I have been buying 8500 CE February at repeated intervals coz its going to offer me better returns with the huge number of lots I am holding at averaged price 9.75/- :thumb:

This is HUGE profits in the making! :)

Silentshadow

Analyzing your views of far fetched buying and keeping a track of things as they unfold - Gutsy play if buying in huge volumes

I have been buying 8500 CE February at repeated intervals coz its going to offer me better returns with the huge number of lots I am holding at averaged price 9.75/- :thumb:

SexyTrader

My reason for holding 8500 CE February is that this is the cheapest price level we will get before budget rally starts soon! :thumb: :)

HUGE profits within a month :)

SexyTrader

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Today....again additional number of lots in 8500 CE February bought at 4.50/- now :thumb: .....to average down further the total buying price to 9.75 for all the lots

China has been really helpful to me getting huge profits in 2015 and now they are helping in starting 2016 as well :D
you are great sir :lol::D:mad::annoyed::p:confused::rofl: