Trader's Group Pune

RAAMAKANT

Shantala sir,can v have a common group wr v can share tips during market times..
Sorry Mate. You have came at wrong place.
There is neither any Tip-provider nor any Tip-seeker in this group.
Sab pe khud ke dum per trade karane ka bhoot sawar hai..... :lol:

Very bad peoples,
Na khud phokat ka kuch khaate hai na kisi ko phokat ka khaane dete hai..... :( :annoyed: :D

Shantala

Sorry Mate. You have came at wrong place.
There is neither any Tip-provider nor any Tip-seeker in this group.
Sab pe khud ke dum per trade karane ka bhoot sawar hai..... :lol:

Very bad peoples,
Na khud phokat ka kuch khaate hai na kisi ko phokat ka khaane dete hai..... :( :annoyed: :D
Sahi Jawab!:thumb:

Shantala

Shantala sir,can v have a common group wr v can share tips during market times..
U got the wrong message. We have allergy to words like tips, advisory. We are people with different aspiration.

Don't take negatively, but my sincere request to you is that you attend some meetings, you will definitely benefit (of course, monetary-wise too in a different way).

extremist

@ Chinnu

Plz Don't get wrong. If You really want to earn from market. Getting tips is really not the way.

If you r willing to learn something or u have something to teach then This group is the best place for you to be in.

U really attend at least a meeting if you r from pune.
You will come to know tht Market is the hardest and deepest jungle to survive but if we keep company surely we can rule the Untamed as sheetal sir says in his signature.

But please do not forget to look at my signature also . :)

I hope we will be seeing u in next meet.
your presence will be welcomed by we all

Last edited:
i would have appreciated instead of giving agressive and funny replies...if you people guided me to look into different where useful methods are posted as other fellow members mentioned in the othe threads....this kind of replies are not expected from a matured and so called experienced traders...

anyways thanks all...

extremist

@ Chinnu

Come on Chinnu.... forget it....
People have different ways of saying.
IT will always depend on you how u will take it.

Me also started and learned by taking on such hard answers.
somebodies word can not harm you until you let them harm u

So my kind request to you is please forget what u dont like and just remember which u feel tht it will help u.

You just join us in next meet and you will see tht all your expectation r fulfilling.

we certainly are not bad people but i can not guaranty you tht we r good people.

but all r extremely helpful.....

Do visit this thread and you will come to know when is the next meet.

manojborle

Guys please also share whatever you learnt during these meets so that people who are not coming or find difficult to be there can also benefit.
We will try to make it a routine activity and try to form good group in Pune and help each other in achieving our goals from trading.

Thanks

dear all puneties and masterminds
Its again my pleasure that if all u masterminds and learners will visit my house for learning with some study material u are most welcome again this sunday
ram m shirsath
s no 48/1 Echhatrupti hsg society
ganeshnagar wadgaon sheri pune 411014
'sarang class' near rahul video centre
9545224225/9326078424
turn right from d mello petrol pump
again turn right from sunderbai marathe high school
:thumb:

dear all puneties and masterminds
Its again my pleasure that if all u masterminds and learners will visit my house for learning with some study material u are most welcome again this sunday
ram m shirsath
s no 48/1 Echhatrupti hsg society
ganeshnagar wadgaon sheri pune 411014
'sarang class' near rahul video centre
9545224225/9326078424
turn right from d mello petrol pump
again turn right from sunderbai marathe high school
:thumb:
Hello Sir,
Thanks , I am ready for coming Sunday.

Pls share your last team meet feedback .