• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

renu daga

Re: Intraday Calls In Cash /futures

hi

good to see u again,,,i know everyone is not perfect,,, but to evry honest,,,
this call was not my idea...because i dont knwo nay abcd of call/puts,, it was my hubbys idea,,,sorry to ,,explore him,, but ,,my analysis was short covering in it stcoks..and i am totally aginst call/puts..

never mind,,,will try to make up teh loss

renu

D

darsh_goswami

hi

good to see u again,,,i know everyone is not perfect,,, but to evry honest,,,
this call was not my idea...because i dont knwo nay abcd of call/puts,, it was my hubbys idea,,,sorry to ,,explore him,, but ,,my analysis was short covering in it stcoks..and i am totally aginst call/puts..

never mind,,,will try to make up teh loss

renu
It happens renuji...

Hope for the best . n you will get it.

All the best ... n ya thanx for warm welcome mam...

Regards,.
Darsh

U

uasish

dEAR ASHISHDA ,..

"There is nothing like Random Luck as far as it concerns to u bro. U dont go with luck, ur analysis can beat the luck .. Not just me but everyone over here will be saluting you for ur work . so once again ... hats off to u bro... "

Truly flattered & with bowed head & moist eyes remember those anguish & humilation days ,bro like all i also lost huge Sum few yrs back.

Now a days Losses are manageble & treat both Win & Loss as only a Random Event.

dEAR ASHISHDA ,..

"There is nothing like Random Luck as far as it concerns to u bro. U dont go with luck, ur analysis can beat the luck .. Not just me but everyone over here will be saluting you for ur work . so once again ... hats off to u bro... "

Truly flattered & with bowed head & moist eyes remember those anguish & humilation days ,bro like all i also lost huge Sum few yrs back.

Now a days Losses are manageble & treat both Win & Loss as only a Random Event.

A learning attitude, at any age one is 21 or 71, and a metallic discipline, can bring one to this stage. Great going Ashishda - Keep it up !

renu daga

hi
members,, was unable to post due to ,,body strain,,try to keep it regular

since long time crying for some correction,,, but koi sunta nahin ..

stocks for 28/9/2007

nichloas piramal........284
infosys.........1915
cipla...........175.65
jet airways.....953

infosys though i ma late but i think this was short covering plus fresh buys also emerged in this stock,, weekly looks extremely good

asish what u think ,,,big info player!!!!

i would like to notify for gmr,,, what i think it will move tom to 880/890 levls..
it bounced from support of 815 trend lien supp,exactly...

renu

Last edited:

Hi renu daga,

I am download patch for Ami5.Xx or is strongly detect Trojan virus (detect antivir Avast ). Do you have other link for download patch Ami 5.xx?

Regard

vfi2

renu daga

hi
memebrs ..i ahve downloaded myself,,,in my comp,,but no virus detection,,,if nay memebr too has such problem then tell me fats ,,i shall delete the link,,,,and from whom i got the files ,he himself has no complaint ,still i can apologise for it ,,,and pls check befoer u download..and inform me
otherwise within this week i shall delete the post

renu

hi memebers,,,
as i had sid i am posting ami 5 for u all,,,,,though i dont know abcd of it...
the creditgoes to one of teh memebrs of this forum.. who gave me today ..

http://rapidshare.com/files/58626802/AmiBroker500.rar.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/58631719/amibroker5_xx_patch.rar.html

i have uploaded the ami 5 here nad the afl patch too

renu
Dear Renu,
Please will u upload the files to free site www.4shared.com as it is not possible to get it from rapid share which is not free.
Thanks...

renu daga

hi
it si free,,,,sir,,

none of teh memebrs have informed me whether virus was there or not,,,and since i am receving nay mail,,,i think VFI2..u have gievn me fake ,alert///still i shall wiat for 1 week,,,
i wnat reponse from others members!!!
how can this terrible mistake be made

renu

Status
Not open for further replies.