• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

renu daga

Re: Intraday Calls In Cash /futures

hi
members..
cipla running at 184/ lic at 239,, and few othger stocks which i traced like jet/nicholas were good at intra levels only .

cipla will move on with god levls of 192/195
secondly i commented on oversold stocks ,, ready to bounce back..

http://www.traderji.com/equities/13618-intraday-calls-cash-futures-20.html
in the above link,,
i could trace only few..

cipla/stayam/and pfizer .. so i think this system is worth and if i get tiem i shall agin some overosld stocks ,, which are ready to give bounce teh very next day
this si what evry trader wants.. ME TOO no capital stuck

renu

renu daga

hi
run teh ami 5 exe..
the cpoy teh patch file folder in teh ami folder..and then run the patch exe..and tehn strt ami 5
hope ur problem solves,,

renu

biggles

Re: downlaoding data

hi,

can any one advice on howe to download intra data in ascii or csv format. and how to convert it into eod format.

regards

hi
run teh ami 5 exe..
the cpoy teh patch file folder in teh ami folder..and then run the patch exe..and tehn strt ami 5
hope ur problem solves,,

renu
Running the Patch.exe itself generates this error "Program has generated erros will be closed.". still the same error.

Can you pl upload the patched "Broker.EXE". this will mean we dont have to patch at all.

rgds,
Suren

renu daga

hi
i am . in anticipation mkt to come this week(nifty levels) about 4840.some say that dont predict just follow the trend..but its better u get the alert of trend..
asaid i would be agin selling many of my delivery stocks on monday.like yes bank/gmr/tisco,
just i think i would egt atv lower levels

renu

renu daga

no
sir,,
jetw as not good at all
i caled for jet at 953,,the next day it opened stright at 985//unable to buy and then decline

secondly i think my alfa laval..also declined broke teh apttern and stop loss of 1002..

well not showing good now ,,, hope to exit..

renu

renu daga

hi

certain questions have been put on,,
first i am not trader at all to short...so unable to say answer that,,because at every dips i go for buying at assumed levels
secondly for bank nifty ,,i find it good only when mkt scenario changes,,then it cancome down to 7400 levls/7100 levls ,,buying be made for further of 1000 tgt in bank nifty

renu

Status
Not open for further replies.