Traderji.com Kolkata Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i hope to meet you too, if I can make it. I was thinking of some informal talk. No presentation or seminal lecture from me. Those are big things. It should come from you, CV and Ashishda.
ah,same here....something informal would be great....think we'll leave the big things to Asish and CV(if he can make it,that is)

Saint

U

uasish

well i hope to meet you too, if I can make it. I was thinking of some informal talk. No presentation or seminal lecture from me. Those are big things. It should come from you, CV and Ashishda.
I am not only delighted but ovrewhelmed,:D , plz reach by Friday morning,so that i get atleast 1 day with you,Saint will be reaching Saturday by Morning flight,hence we can both receive Saint & get 1 day with him.Sending my cell no (thru pm),your stay can be with Saint .There are 2 bed room in that flat.

Feeling really happy now.Gr8 learning oppurtunity.

Last edited by a moderator:
U

uasish

Saint was also expressing the same thing ,every thing will be in Informal way.

U

uasish

Saint,

You may not be alone in your flight to Kolkata from B'lore if you are coming by Kingfisher ,becoz just now recvd another confirmation by pm.
Is is awesome to see the commitment by you guys who are spending money to make this Kolkata Meet a success.Just floored.

Asish

Saint,

You may not be alone in your flight to Kolkata from B'lore if you are coming by Kingfisher ,becoz just now recvd another confirmation by pm.
Is is awesome to see the commitment by you guys who are spending money to make this Kolkata Meet a success.Just floored.

Asish
Wow,great news,Asish.....nice!

Saint

Status
Not open for further replies.