Traderji.com Kolkata Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear All,

It appears that I was the dumbest of all out there in the meet, with no real knowledge, no system in place, trading on the recommendations of the so called "EXPERTS" of the news channels, moving ahead with hope & coming back with despair (as some "tips" clicked & some didnot). Starting from such a scenario, what I really learnt are as follows:-

1. Take emotion out of the trade ie. realise that You & Your Trade are 2
different entities.
2. Ego should not be exist in a Trader's dictionary. (I am trying to do
away with it - hence the self confession above).
3. Trade should become mechanical - once a system works for you.
4. Stick to the system ("Be like Indian husbands sticking to their wives" -
Sanjay.)
5. Higher time frame should work like a trainer & lower tf should be the
player.
6. I have to go a long way before I can be in a position to meaningfully
contribute to this great Forum. For now, it will only be taking from it.:eek:

No suitable word to express my gratidute to all who made this meet a success

Thanks

Nandini

V

vvvv

hi nandini,
hope u rvd my mail & found out for urself tht the holy grail doesnt exist & will never.. go thru the elder ray book distributed in the cd.& download sum more of his.i think ive got all of his.tell me if u want more. i can send it over to u.
understand saints methods of pivots & go thru the chaos theroy & fractals.if pivots work then so will the fractals.stop watching tv channels & taking tips..the tipsters themselves dont follow their own tips..
ur point no-1 , yes can be worked upon & taken out completely
ur point no -2 , sorry it can only be reduced but not taken out completely.u r born with certain karmas of which ego forms a big part of it.sounds like a fairy tale but then thts the truth.take it or leave it.& who cares wht roosevelt or sum1 else says..is roosevelt god or wht??
saint has given u a lovely workable system.i read in sum thread tht there are people who were at aloss but now have started makin money just by followng saints method...the truth is " IT WORKS & IT WILL IN ANY TIME FRAME"..it is upto u how to adapt it.
forgot to mention the candlesticks & bulkowskis chart patterns.
to sum it up " THE CD HAS BEEN GIVEN FREE OF COST . BUT IF U APPLY EVERYTHIN THT HAS IS THERE IN IT ALONG WITH THE SAINTS METHOD, U WILL EXTRACT CRORES OUT OF THE MARKET "...u shud thank mr sunando & mr ashish for the contents of the cd...
not to forget our traderji software & data experts who has distributed such a lovely working program to us(soumya & swagat) which takes care of ur data.
hats off to these people.
happy trading & hopefuly u wll be making money in the near future:):)

Dear Mr. Oilman,

Nothing can replace our parents. GOD wanted her so he took her away. We as friends can only hold your hand and reiterate that you are not alone, we are there with you in your hour of grief.

Her soul is resting in peace because it is with GOD.

Nandini

Status
Not open for further replies.