Traderji.com Kolkata Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

uasish

It is not Hall but we are utilizing the cover car parking place.With the help of Decorators
we can make a mini Hall.
Regarding Heart Attack,it is destiny,at 55 yrs age ,being insulin dependent Diabetic ( daily 54 units in 2 dose) it has to come some day.

biyasc

well,,,,,,,,dada...here space in heart is not required,,,,space to stand / sit is required
better if we take place in heart...problems,,like attack can come!!!

but i misunderstood catually i thought in the flat as u said,,,,but since its in hall...then its suffiecient,,because eralier almost 10/8 were attending but now its coming i think 50 ,,,my assumption.
renu
have you ever sited in a sumo with your 12 family members? :D

biyasc

well.........yah...exactly....because of this downfall in stock mkt..i have cut down my diet...cant afford to eat much..!!!!

renu
ha ha ha! but do not forget to eat some fruits. take care.

C

CreditViolet

So are you also coming Sir CV?
No, I dont like travelling long distances much. But then again, I wont go to a meeting which will have me as a participant!

Anyways, if someone organises a Bangalore meet, I will be very happy to gatecrash it during the lunch session.

Hope everyone has a great time in Kolkata.

pkjha30

Pankaj,

Gr8 to hear about your apartment at kolkata,before coming give a pm.

Asish
Hi Asish

Sure I will PM you when I come to take possession , may be sometime in August 08. Its near IIM-C or Joka. I don't know anything about any place in Kolkata except Howrah Station and Dumdum. My younger brother is there in ITC and stays at Tollygunj. So probability of meeting you people is very high.

I am quite eager to meet all of you.

Pankaj :)

Status
Not open for further replies.