Traderji Chat Room Service Will My Dream Come True

VJAY

Hi,
I too agree that chat room is needed during live market hours.
But I disagree with you that traderji provides only theoretical knowledge and not practical knowledge. Traderji forum is like internship after MBBS. You can paper trade using the strategies available here and enter the market with confidence and ask for practical help(TA) when you are in trouble. Just by a click of mouse you can make out which broker is best, which mobile platform is most suitable for you for M trading, live calls for commodities and Forex, etc.,, I think these are not theoretical but practical.
But yes chat room is what which is missing in our forum. :)
I support for chatroom also ,,,about traderji...same views like ushasunil......

kiranjakka

Hi,
I too agree that chat room is needed during live market hours.
But I disagree with you that traderji provides only theoretical knowledge and not practical knowledge. Traderji forum is like internship after MBBS. You can paper trade using the strategies available here and enter the market with confidence and ask for practical help(TA) when you are in trouble. Just by a click of mouse you can make out which broker is best, which mobile platform is most suitable for you for M trading, live calls for commodities and Forex, etc.,, I think these are not theoretical but practical.
But yes chat room is what which is missing in our forum. :)
do you really think that internship is sufficient after MBBS course? my experience is its not sufficient and there should be always somebody to guide you either in mbbs or stock market while taking decissions when you are in beginning of your carrier. what i think is live trading is lot more difficult or not any way near paper trading decissions, any way thanks for your opinion

Last edited:

SexyTrader

Chat Room sounds like a good idea, but I WONDER who's gonna be chatting when one is trading in Live Market ?!

Chatting outside market hours I can understand, but how does one do that while trading Live ? :D Unless one wants to lose focus and money too :p

kiranjakka

Chat Room sounds like a good idea, but I WONDER who's gonna be chatting when one is trading in Live Market ?!

Chatting outside market hours I can understand, but how does one do that while trading Live ? :D Unless one wants to lose focus and money too :p
hi dont you know that chat room was there before in traderji? it was very good experience sharing ideas that too with seniors in the chat room but unfortunately i dont know why it was removed suddenly so, i want to take this initiative taking this thread to the administrators for a chat room, plz support me with this thread

Hi,
I think it is possible to chat while in the market, by chating one will not loose the focus but their focus can be strengthen and problems can be addressed. I think we can handle our trades better if we come to know how our seniors are handling it in the same situation.
(But) Chating can (must) be precise without much elaboration or general chitchat. :)

kiranjakka

Hi,
I think it is possible to chat while in the market, by chating one will not loose the focus but their focus can be strengthen and problems can be addressed. I think we can handle our trades better if we come to know how our seniors are handling it in the same situation.
(But) Chating can (must) be precise without much elaboration or general chitchat. :)
if you go through internet there are lot of chatrooms all around the world and india too , but they are lagging behind having good moderators like traderji i have seen and in my experience with traderji chat room it was wonderful sharing ideas with moderators/members like columbus,savant,praveen,ravi,timepass pip,and so many they are well experienced and can even guide you in your positions when u r wrong so please traderji administrators start the chat room :sos::sos::sos::sos:

oilman5

Dont chat , but use sister site, there traderji , himself gives guideline .
hope its ok

I think that the chatroom was discontinued because of spammers and people giving "live calls" and advertising. Not many, but enough to disturb the equilibrium. I remember that traderji had asked for volunteers for the post of moderator for chat room.

Maybe it was discontinued for the reason that Linkon7 mentioned - maybe it was affecting participation in the main forum.

If it is a simple Yes or No for having a chat room, I would say Yes, yes, yes.. :)

If traderji is reluctant to open the chatroom because of the above reasons, let's suggest a middle solution. Let's have the chat room open in off-equity market hours initially. Try it for a month or so. At least it will benefit the commodities and currency traders.