Trade SMART

Hi Smart trader,
I just check your post , its very interesting my query is how to take position, if intra-day price move from closing price then should take position or wait & see movement or market direction ? Is all scrip for intra-day best? PLz give suggestion.
Thanks.
--- Abhishek.
Hi Abhishek,

I am working and don't day trade. Usually I shortlist the breakouts and buy next day,if it is showing strength. Daily I will prepare a watch list for the next day and If I get time to watch the market during my lunch break, I enter .
Trading is purely a probability game.A 50:50 chance is more than enough to make money, if you are playing for 20%.
Capital = 100000, 10 trades of 10000 each lasting 10 trading days ie 20 trades a month.
wins 10 ,average profit 15% ,profit=15000
Loss 10, Average Loss 7% Loss =7000
Net Profit 8000 pm *12m=96000 ie 96%PA is possible.
To win the race,we need to ride the winning horses. that is why selecting stocks doubled in the past one year on new breakouts after consolidation

Hi Abhishek,

I am working and don't day trade. Usually I shortlist the breakouts and buy next day,if it is showing strength. Daily I will prepare a watch list for the next day and If I get time to watch the market during my lunch break, I enter .
Trading is purely a probability game.A 50:50 chance is more than enough to make money, if you are playing for 20%.
Capital = 100000, 10 trades of 10000 each lasting 10 trading days ie 20 trades a month.
wins 10 ,average profit 15% ,profit=15000
Loss 10, Average Loss 7% Loss =7000
Net Profit 8000 pm *12m=96000 ie 96%PA is possible.
To win the race,we need to ride the winning horses. that is why selecting stocks doubled in the past one year on new breakouts after consolidation

nice thoughts there..gr8 job..

Here is some interesting statistics

Out of around 800 shares trading in NSE (priced above 10 with 10000 minimum daily volume) 91 shares gained more than 25% in last month.6 went up more than 50%.

404 shares gained more than 25% in the last 3 months.58 gained more than 50%

If you have not gained more than 25% in the last 65 trading days, stop trading.
Something is seriously wrong with your system.

Only two breakouts today
Gujnrecoke : was a better buy on 25/10 (I bought on 26/10 still in trade
up 20 % in 7 days).
Marksans : went up too fast, very risky ,may mean revert.

Charts attached. and here is the watch list

Last edited:
Better way to track these shares is to create a portfolio in yahoo in day watch mode.
So that you can enter on the same day of breakout.you can reap the benefits of any follow up buying after the breakout.

The most difficult part is the final subjective selection.Everything except your pick shoots up. while you drive, the other lane always move faster. You will always be in the slow moving queue.Life is like that . Cant help it.