Trade Smart Online

cloudTrader

Hi Leonid,
Did you try reinstalling Nest Plus? Please let us know if that too didn't help. Currently only 1 day intraday charts are available. However, we'll check with the Nest Plus guys if historical charts can also be made available as in NSE.
Today , even without re-installing I got the intraday chart of the Commodities segment. It was a relief.

Even a 7-10 days historical intraday chart will suffice. That helps in getting the indicators perform more efficiently.

Today , even without re-installing I got the intraday chart of the Commodities segment. It was a relief.

Even a 7-10 days historical intraday chart will suffice. That helps in getting the indicators perform more efficiently.
That's great.

We are working on adding the historical intraday charts and are in touch with Omnesys regarding the same. Will update you once done.

Can you tell us in detail about cross margining?

I want to be able to trade NIFTY near month futures and utilize the NIFTYBEES I hold to reduce margin requirements for NIFTY future.

You have been assuring us for almost an year that an update to Backoffice is coming. Why is it taking so long?
Hello Mihir,
We haven't forgotten it and are working on finding a solution. However, this will take some time as one needs to be very careful about it. Unfortunately, won't be able to give a timeline.

Changing the trading platform is a much easier task than changing the backoffice.

Can you tell us in detail about cross margining?

I want to be able to trade NIFTY near month futures and utilize the NIFTYBEES I hold to reduce margin requirements for NIFTY future.
The cross margin benefit will be available only on the day both the trades are done. The next day onwards the margin will go up to the usual. It'll not consider stocks in your demat account.

Moreover, not sure if you'll get the benefit using Niftybees for Nifty (even if both the transactions are on the same day) as technically Nifty is not a future of Niftybees.

Hello Mihir,
We haven't forgotten it and are working on finding a solution. However, this will take some time as one needs to be very careful about it. Unfortunately, won't be able to give a timeline.

Changing the trading platform is a much easier task than changing the backoffice.
Got to be the most ignorant reply. You just haven't commited to trashing this junk backoffice and create a new one. Over a year????