Trade Smart Online

Hello
Yes it is enabled for Nifty as well as Banknifty with the same exposure. Since today is weekly expiry, buying option of today's expiry is blocked. That will have to be done in next expiry. However, selling is allowed.
Hi, Is there any restriction on % difference of SL exit price from entry price in bracket orders? Read somewhere that it can only be upto 20% away from entry price..is that correct?

sach007

Impatient Trader
Do you have bracket order enqbled for BANKNIFTY weekly options and Nifty weekly options? For selling?

Also can we place market orders in options?

cloudTrader

Hi TSO,

If I give an order through Basket Order mechanism in Nest Trader in which I place an order for 10 lots of Banknifty Futures to be bought at certain limit price , in which the buy price being the same but if the trade happens at different prices , then what will be the criteria of brokerage to be imposed on such Basket Order. Will it be considered as single order as in case of MIS or it will be considered separate order for each executed trade thus generating more brokerage than Per Order basis Brokerage?

Thanks.

Hi TSO,

If I give an order through Basket Order mechanism in Nest Trader in which I place an order for 10 lots of Banknifty Futures to be bought at certain limit price , in which the buy price being the same but if the trade happens at different prices , then what will be the criteria of brokerage to be imposed on such Basket Order. Will it be considered as single order as in case of MIS or it will be considered separate order for each executed trade thus generating more brokerage than Per Order basis Brokerage?

Thanks.
Hello cloudTrader
If 10 lots of Banknifty is the only order you've put in the Basket order then all trades (after splitting) will have the same order number. Hence the brokerage will be charged only for one order. If you have one order for Banknifty and one for nifty then brokerage charged will be for 2 orders.

Please note, the above is for basket order and not for bracket order.