Trade Smart Online

There is a delay from the exchange in sending the trade files. It has not been received yet for NSE cash and F&O.
Oh.. the daily SMS from NSE came at 8pm, strange they have delayed sending the files.

Yes, not just with TSO but the delay is with all other brokers. I am yet to receive contract note for today from other brokers as well. Backoffice update not fully complete yet.
Yes, the contract note comes later. But I appreciate TSO for updating the ledger before 6pm everyday. I can end my session then :)

This is a good development for breakout-traders like me, as far Nest is concerned :

Stop Loss option for Bracket order in 1st leg on NEST Trader
Now, you can place bracket order in SL order type for the 1st leg. This means, if you want to buy above market price in BO order, you can place SL buy order and mention price above market price. Currently this option is only available in NEST Trader version 3.16.0.4.

Sorry didn't get an alert for your message so missed replying to it earlier.

Yes, we had blocked it due to increased volatility in the price. Though BO is having a Target and SL, there's still certain risk in some cases where the position can not be squared off at the SL price. In such cases we block it for some time.